A Dissasembly Drone

... AND YET... I FELT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ...

It was a cold, and unsettling atmosphere here. Dead bodies everywhere, dried blood on the walls, some drones say they think they're in a horror movie by how much it creeps them out.

Meanwhile, outside, in the cold, exterior full of snow, we could hear an oil-curling scream, a sound of a chainsaw before everything is silent... let's go see what's the cause of the noise shall we?...

Somewhere, a h/l white-haired drone- a disassembly drone to be exact- was holding the head of one of their victim, drinking their oil to satisfy their hunger, as if they didn't drink oil for a long period, they'll overheat.

"Ah... This is too good... I almost felt bad killing them... Bwh-" They were cut off by a yellow-ish paper landing on their face. Changing their metal claws back into their original form, they took the paper and read the articles.

"Wishing... machine? Do these overgrown microwaves seriously think I'll fall for this?" [NAME] chuckled, shaking their head in disapproval. They turned the paper around, about to tear it apart; but the action fortunately faltered as she saw what was on the back.

"Ooh... a fighting tournament... Which means... If I win... Not so sure! Maybe I'll think of the wish in the tournament... Plus... I'll be able to kill people... Oh, how fun that'll be..." The murder drone cackled.

"Well, let's not waste time and get going, hm?"