Aftermath [VS Chimbley Sweep]

"Unforgivable. That's absolutely Unforgivable."

"Two honored sounds of our kind, lovers of justice and peace..." The mayor and the security were in the office, after learning that you killed two of their officers.

"So, what should we do about it, sir?"

"Blast 'I'm good!" The mayor hold a tight fist up, giving the security a determined look on his face.
______________________________________

"Ah—!" The noise Jack let out was enough to make Climber look at him in worry.

"Mister Jack? Is there something wrong?" Asked Climber, making sure his father figure was alright.

"... No... I just got... Overwhelmed with this city's energy..."

"Energy?" Repeated Climber with an eyebrow raised.

"... I forgot you can't sense it..." He said, smiling before his eyes widened. ".... What...."

"What's that...?" Asked Jackie, noticing four towers with smoke coming out from the top.

"T-they don't look like building..." Commented Climber.

"... Indeed.... They look more.... Like..." He got cut off by Climber looking up in the sky, noticing someone he finds rather familiar.

"Chimbley?"

"... Like Chimbleys..." He pulled out a dumb-founded expression, realizing what he just said. Climber then jumped in the air, planning to save his old 'friend'. Climber considers the kid as his friend, but he wasn't sure if he sees him the same way he does.

"........... Waaaait..."

Once Climber was in the air, Chimbley ended up hitting his stomach. Mr.Derippe looked up in surprise, seeing how some random kid was casually flying in the taitle. Certainly, the kid can't fly, so who....

The Endzone duo landed on a nearby building,  Climber's plush body preventing Chimbley from getting  heavily injured.
"Y-yes, it's him!" Climber explained, seeing the kid alright. He began shaking him, in an attempt to wake him up. "Chimbley! Chimbley, are you okay?"

The dragon lowered herself (yes she's a she. It's in Tumblr) next to the building.
"...Climber... What's... Happening?...Who's he?" Asked a very confused Mr.Derippe.

"Erm... I-it s a long story, Mister Jack..."

".... I get that often..." Derippe answered. "... Still... I believe we have no time for that.... Right now..." Jack explained before Climber gasped, looking at something far away.

"...We must find Karl... Soon..."
______________________________________

"Uncle... Was this really your wish from the beginning?" Thought a man in a blue suit. There were all the other competitors who lost in the room.
"Or is the Law of Talos simply acting on it s own? It would be quite ironic if alongside everyone in this city,"

"The Law had a wish itself."
______________________________________

You were still in the junkyard, thinking about what just happened. One second, you were laughing your ass off, next second, you were visibly flustered.

Karl turned around, hearing something before he calmed down, seeing a familiar human and worker drone.
"Hah, I somehow knew a dresser wouldn't be enough..."

"Hello again... Karl and [NAME]..."