Karl and [NAME] VS Annie and Ginger //PART 1//

You were running away from the security. Why? Reminder that you killed two of them.

You went into an alleyway, and right before you could exit it, Karl grabbed your wrist, pulling you closer to him as to not get caught. You both watched as the security passed you, not even thinking to verify the alley.

Your way was blocked by a fence, and you climbed over it. Unfortunately for Karl, that caused him to loose a piece of his boot.

"Ohh, nice... There goes my boot." Karl raised his feet, making sure he didn't loose much. He picks up the fallen piece, and you both stared at it.

But, seems like the world dislikes Karl, as Arma was sitting on his arm, causing a rather loud thud.

"Jeez, Rocky dude, you might as well be unlucky." Your remark made Karl sigh.

"I know. Looking at the bright side tho' things can't get much worse then this..." You perked up, grabbing Karl by the shoulder, forcing the both of you to sit down. A security has heard the thud, thus, they checked the source of the noise, only finding a raven on a broken arm.

Once the officer went away, you looked forward to see a door. You immediately entered, Karl smashing the door closed.  You opened your eyes to see... one familiar face with infamiliar ones.

It was a rather akward silence before Karl finally spoke up.

"Why, hello!" Greeted Karl, as if he didn't troll one of the person in there. "We apologize if we're interrupted something..."

"Wait... Mizubro? No hard feelings about our last meeting, riiigghhht??" You slowly grinned, as if you were innocent. Mizuno only furrowed his eyebrows at you, not forgiving you one bit.

"You two." He said in a bitter tone.

"Nnnh..."
_________________________________

"So that's what the earthquakes were all about." Annie said, staring at the giant made with the taitle's now abandoned buildings. "Is this somehow your fault?"

"We could debate how my actions and a giant creature emerging from the grounds are related. Conversely, it would be more revelant to retire everyone fromt this place without further ado." Ginger's suggestion causes Annie to stare at him.

"Still wanting to run away?"

"I do not deny my intentions of leaving the city. Nevertheless, we have children in there. And marriage witnesses can only witness something if they remain alive." Ginger admitted. But, Annie did wanna leave this place, just not now.

"I'd never want to spend my honeymoon in this city anyways..." Suddenly, thuds could be heard, and as on pure instincts, they dashed in the church, guns in clutch.

Mizuno was trying to pin Karl down, while you had turned your hand into a rifle, pointing it at the fish's head. As you were distracted, the ginger girl next to you took the chance to pull you down, your hands on your back. Unfortunately, that made her let go of Karl's arm, breaking it even more.

"How rude!" Exclaimed Karl.

"What's going on?" Asked Annie.

"Mizuno says these guys are dangerous competitors." The ginger pinning you down said.

"It's called a FIGHTING tournament for a reason, now c'mon, lemme go, pleaasee?" You pleaded.

"That would be conveniently unprecedented." Ginger commented.

"Too convenient." Annie added "who are you guys and why are you here?"

"We were just passing by!" You answered, ignoring the first question. "And we would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those... kids and their basic, probably on the verge of falling apart robot!" You secretly glared at the robot. It looked like it's pieces were found inside of the dumpster.