Karl and [NAME] VS Chimbley Sweep //PROLOGUE//

A long one just for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[INITIAL]: [INITIAL]- 0X0010010

[COMPLETE]
"ABSOLUTE SOLVER" ACTIVATED
"HUMAN FORM" DESACTIVATED

PLEASE WAIT...

[LOADED!]

[[INITIAL]- 0X0010010 ACTIVATING...]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh..." You groaned. You felt like kids teamed up on you to beat the living drone out of you.  The only thing you realized is the fact Karl is literally carrying you as if you were a sack of potato, not to mention, his jacket was draped over you like some type of blanket.

"[NAME]? Ah, good thing you're still activated! I wouldn't want you dying on me now, hm?" Karl said in a rather... happy tone. But you didn't pay any minds to it.
"Eh, either way, what happened? Did we win? Why do I have your jacket on me again?" You answer, your screen showing a confused look.

"You can't make contact with the sun, remember!" He answered back. "Oh yeah..." You murmured.

"So.... Can I walk now?"

"Not yet, I find it fun to hold you like this.

"... Can you atleast pass me a can of oil?" Karl hummed at the request and reached for your pockets, pulling out oil as asked. He sometimes asks himself how you managed to store everything... You don't even have pockets, so that leaves him confused. While you were happily sipping on oil, you both heard some clanking noises coming from a nearby vent. Karl started snapping his finger.

"Why, if isn't that a waltz beat. I miss playing violin so much..." Karl complained.

"Speaking of violins, is it possible that you can teach me how to play?" You looked up at Karl.

"Hm, of course I can! And I will, so don't worry!" He exclaimed. He then looked up, humming a song, not paying attention to his surroundings.

"Ouch! 'Ey!" A new voice complained. "Look where yeh stepping, lads!" You both looked down to see a... head? But that person wasn't human, that's for sure.

"Another drone?"

"The name's spoiler. I lost me body in a fight." 'Spoiler' explained. Karl finally sets you down, patting your back before picking up Spoiler.

"My, my, how tragic, being dimished to a talking head. I'd hate to have such a fate!" He mockingly said, "Tell me, who's the wicked creature who did that to you?" Asked Karl.

"Heck if I know th' lil' lad's name. Et's a lil' dirty boy with a big... broom or something like that." Spoiler described.

"So a kid? Jeez, how some kids these days can be smart... But... they could be aware of something... Right?" You questioned. Spoiler's  eyes widened, already forgetting you were there.

"Aye, you got a point, lad! Can ye believe he attacked me behind meh own back?" He began ranting, "Yeh have no idea how much pondered ovah dis! He's on't something."

"Fascinating. Thank you for the information." He thanked. "Finally, a competitor who knows what's going on..." He murmured.

"Oi, have both of yew seen me brother? I don't seen him since—" Spoiler couldn't finished his question as Karl already had dropped him.

"If he knows where the business guy is, That would save us lots of time!"

"So, that means the lil human ain't far?" Karl nodded at your question. Karl looks at Arma.

𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚢 || 𝙆𝙖𝙧𝙡 𝙓 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 || KINDA OLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें