Karl and [NAME] vs Mizuno //part 1//

"Law of Talos, Eh?" Karl muttered to himself, and yet, you heard it. You both were on top of one of the buildings, for some reason.

"I think we should know more about this... thing... Dontcha think [NAME]" He asked you, side-eyeing you to look at you.

"Yeah, you're right... I don't know what the JcJenson is a 'Law of Talos' but it sounds so ridiculously interesting it's crazy." Karl nodded at your answer. He looked down again and thought out loud,
"If there's a way I could get my hands on that energy... The wishing machine will be no use for us anymore, and, you'll have it all to yourself..." He closed his eyes and raised his head a slight bit.
"Besides, who would trust a piece of paper or a human's words? Not me, that's for sure."

"You got beef with humans?" You rested your head on your hands and cocked an eyebrow.

"You could say that [NAME]..." He softly answered.

"Eh? I think Arma found something... or someone... Yo, maybe that's a competitor!" You exclaimed.

Karl looked down and there was indeed someone. You quickly scanned the person and they seemed to be a half-fish species or something.

"Why, hello there..."

______________________________________

Mizuno was aimlessly walking towards an alleyway, not thinking pretty much anything of it. Mizuno thought he heard something, so he turned around, only to be met with nothing. So we went on with his trip to the alleyway. He went downstairs and was about to continue, but was instead met with a familiar red-eyed raven.

Mizuno extended his hand, and Arma almost immediately hopped on it.
"Is... this a machine?" He asked himself, scratching its- ahem- her belly.

"That's not important, is it?" Said 'the voice' clearly not wanting Mizuno to distract himself over some random bird. "You shouldn't stop for anything." It finished.

"I'm not..." Mizuno defended himself but suddenly got startled by two voices.

"I see you like Arma...", Said a male voice.

"I think she might like you too!", Another voice said.

Mizuno looked up to see two people. One of them was hanging upside down from a pipe, while the other one was sitting on the same pipe the other person was hanging on.

"Be careful... They're enemies. Anyone in this city is an enemy...", 'the voice' warned.

Karl jumped down, and you followed his action, seasoning it with a backflip.
Karl hummed. "You don't look very human..." He said, inspecting Mizuno.
"I mean they're blue... what type of human is blue, genius? Plus looking at his ears, which kinda reminds me of fish... I'm guessing he's half fish or something." You guessed.

"Eh, good point!" Karl shrugged. We both noticed Mizuno backing away.
"Hey don't worry, we won't bite!" He lied. He would hurt him but he's just waiting for the perfect time to.
"My teeth aren't even real, see?" He grinned, showing his artificial teeth. (Hehe. Artificial. Ahem-)
"And my acquaintance over here won't hurt a fly!" He waved his hands at you as if he was showing off an art he just finished. You smiled innocently, nodding to prove his point. It seemed like it kind off worked.

"So, what's your name?" He asked. Mizuno hesitated a bit then finally answered.
"Mizuno..."

"Well, pleased to meet you, Mizuno! Mind if I called you Mizubro? I usually give new people nicknames. That's a 'me' thing!" You exclaimed. Mizuno seemed to smile a bit, meaning he was buying your act.