Greetings

It was a couple of hours since you arrived at the taitle. Some crazy mosquito-looking girl gave you some metal stuff but you immediately threw it away, keeping the oil. Seriously, you're a murder DRONE. Why would you need all of that metal scrap?

You were just walking around, examining the buildings that all looked left behind. You decided to check some of the building just incase there could be one of the competitors inside. You opened one of the doors, imitating a uncomfortable creaking noise, which made you cringe. "Ugh how old are these buildings...You thought out loud as you were now in the building. You looked around, taking note of your surroundings so just incase there was INFACT a competitor, you'd have a bigger advantage.

'Alright, so there's a pipe over here, probably has water in there which I can use against my opponents. And we got a vent... Could use that so I can have a faster transportation... and  the floor... I could maybe make fire if I scrape it with my sword good enough... and we got a raven-- wait-- a raven?'

You noticed a raven that had a somehow piercing red eyes. You tilted your hand, raising an eyebrow and it mimicked you. The other side? It still mimicked you. You furrowed your eyebrows and raised one of your hand. It immediately flew and landed on your hand. You hesitantly petted it and it immediately got comfortable by your touch.

"Heh... Who would leave a ridiculously cute fur ball alone in this place..." You murmured to yourself. You resumed petting it and looked around for any light sources. You spotted a flashlight and using your 'Solver™' abilities, you brought it to you and turned in on, and began pointing it around to see if you can fight some oil just incase you overheated. Good thing you brought an umbrella-No- Good thing you sometime overthink, if you were a little more... carefree... Oh, how you'd be eliminated without even fighting anyone...

While you were doing your examination, you found a random picture. Out of pure curiosity, you took it, aimed your flashlight at it, and took notes of the picture.

In the picture, there was a man. He had a dirty blonde hair that was tied in a pony tail with a yellow bandana hat with stripes. He wore a light beige dress shirt, brown pants and boots. Not the mention he had a black eyepatch. Perhaps, he was a pirate? But then you noticed that the raven you currently had in your arms was in the picture.

"That must be your owner, Ay?" You looked down at the raven before laughing, "What am I even saying! You probably don't understand me do you? Ah, now I get it why these walking metal scraps call me crazy..."

"Ah Arma! There you are! And I see you got company!" A random voice chirped. You turned around, pulled a gun and aimed in at the person's head all in one swift movement when you actually just created it using the 'Solver™' To make yourself seem more 'human'

"And who dares disrupt my 'me' moment?" You squinted your eye at the guy...

"Woah there I don't hurt people! Plus I don't bite!" He raised his hand to show he's harmless.

You looked down to look at the raven, but they dissapeared you looked back up and saw the same person scratching the raven's chin.

"So you're the owner?" You asked.

"Why yes, Arma's quite the cute one, dontcha think?" He rose an eyebrow, but you weren't paying attention to his words, you were staring at his grey scar he had on his face. He seemed to notice that.

"Ah, don't mind these scars, I just fell on a buncha stairs, recovered, and it gave me those marks." He claimed. You only stared at him in disbelief.

"Alright," you started.