1.

The day is warm,the sun shone in the cloudless blue sky above the beautiful elven city of Rivendell. The inhabitants of the city went about their day's as normal,one female elf in particular by the name of Y/n is making the most of the beautiful sunny day. For Y/n hasn't always had the freedom she has now,she grew up not with her elf parents but among men. Y/n was taken in by the Master of the town she grew up in Laathrion, and was treated kindly.

That was until the Master of Laathrion died and his widow Leena and there spoilt son Avii took charge. Avii was named master but his mother ruled threw her son,and the kindness Y/n received from Raay the former Master was forgotten. Because Y/n is a elf Leena took it up on her self to make sure the people of Laathrion, treated Y/n differently. For the remainder of her teen years and into adulthood Y/n was made to feel like an outsider in her own home.

That all changed one day when Laathrion had a visit from a wizard,his name Gandalf the Grey. Know one knew why he had come to Laathrion, the city that was once known to be welcoming had now changed to be unwelcoming to strangers and different race's. So when word of the wizard reached the ears of Leena,she sent a armed guard to bring him to the Master's hall and demanded answers.

Gandalf however gave her only vague answers to why he had come to Laathrion,the mother and son weren't happy but couldn't do anything to anger the wizard. To there relief when Gandalf did leave he took Y/n with him,the elf couldn't work out why a wizard wanted her company. She didn't object to it,Y/n had wanted to leave Laathrion for years but she had no where to go and know one to take her in.

On the journey to the unknown destination that Gandalf was taking Y/n,she learned more about the other races of Middle Earth. Y/n had mentioned to the wizard that she had no idea who her birth parents were,she had told him that she had been taken in at a young age by Master Raay of Laathrion. Gandalf had told the she elf that he knew of someone that might be able to help Y/n with her problem.

Gandalf took Y/n to Rivendell a home of elves like her self,and said that the Lord of Rivendell a elf by the name of Elrond was the one he had mentioned before about offering help. When the two had arrived at Rivendell,Y/n couldn't stop looking around her. The city even from the front is very beautiful, Y/n could here the sound of flowing water somewhere close by. The city was full of life but also quite and peaceful at the same time.

Y/n had never seen an elf city before,well she had never seen anywhere but Laathrion, that town had once been lovely but had grown dark and cold when the master had died. Y/n hadn't even been allowed to attend Master Raay's funeral,she had wanted to say good bye to the only person that had never treated her different, just because she was a elf in a human town.

Upon there arrival a elf by the name of Lindir had greeted them and told Gandalf that Lord Elrond wasn't currently at home,but was due back shortly. Which only turned out to be a matter of minutes, as a group of elf's in brown armour mounted on horses arrived. The last rider must be Elrond,Y/n had thought as he was the one to speak to Gandalf in a language she didn't know. Y/n watched as the riders got down from there horses and went off in different directions, the one talking to Gandalf however walked inside with him.

Y/n followed after Gandalf and who she guessed to be Elrond,the two still in conversation. The elf looked around her as much as she could,taking a mental note of all the corridors that would lead to other parts of Rivendell,that she is looking forward to exploring. At that moment Gandalf had spoken to her
"Y/n would you join us please?" Y/n made her way over to the wizard and elf.

"Lord Elrond has agreed to help you learn more about yourself" Gandalf said
"Sounds good to me" Y/n said
"I have asked Lindir to show you around for know,whilst I have other matters to deal with" Elrond had said to Y/n,he then spoke to Lindir. And neither the two elf's or the wizard saw Y/n sneak off on her own. When the two elf's had finished talking Lindir had turned to speak with Y/n but found her missing.

As Lindir set off to find the she elf,Gandalf said to Elrond
"I'm afraid Lindir will have his hands full with Y/n"
"Why is that?" Elrond asked
"I lost track of her ten times on the way here from Laathrion, Y/n is quite the explorer" Gandalf said
"I'm sure Lindir will be fine,there aren't many places around here that he doesn't know of" Elrond said
"True but he hasn't dealt with Y/n before"Gandalf said
" Y/n certainly reminds me of someone, but I can't think who"Elrond said thoughtfully
"It will come to you my friend."