8.

With the arrivel of the party of elves from Mirkwood and then Elrond's daughter and son in law,I'm not sure how much free time he will have. The party from Mirkwood arrived three days ago,I haven't actually met any of them yet. I just know that Marwin will find a way for that to happen, whilst Elrond had been busy,I managed to actually make some progress on my elvish. I'm no master like all the other elves but I can now understand all the basic words.

The only down side to all this going on is Elrond hasn't had time yet to have a proper look for the book he had written. Being given usage of his study,I decided to help Elrond as best I could. I thought about the places he would most likely leave a book,and considering this book is important,I just hope it won't be to hard to find. For my search I started with the most obvious places,but as I thought I found no book.

Next I turned my attention to Elrond's desk,I know this would be a bit of a task as there is a lot of important papers on the desk. I can't afford to mess things up to bad,once I had checked the top of the desk,I then turned my attention to the desk draws. I sat down on the chair and opened the first draw,there isn't much in there. The second draw however I noticed a small dark blue book. It didn't look important but I took a look anyway,and to my joy the book is written in elvish but not the one I'm learning.

The elvish in this book is old elvish
"This book looks really promising"I think to myself,I put the book back and continue my search of the other draws just in case. I found no other books in the desk draws,I thought about the book shelf behind me. I know Elrond had looked on there often,so I wouldn't need to. I had began to think of where to look next when there is a knock on the door.
"I wonder who that could be?"I think, everyone knows Elrond is busy.

I stand up and make my way to the door,I open it to see a elf I had never met before
"Oh hello,I'm looking for the Lord of Rivendell?"the elf said,he has blonde hair that reached past his shoulders and pale blue eyes
"Lord Elrond is busy tending to the Mirkwood visitors"I tell the elf
"I myself am from Mirkwood,I just arrived a few moments ago"the elf said
"Ok I can take you to him"I say,I walk back to the desk and take the book from the draw,I make my way back to the door.

On the way the blond elf asks
"Who are you?if you don't mind my asking?"
"Y/n"I said,I'm not one for giving out information to strangers
"Such a unique and beautiful name"the elf said" My name is Fionnbarr Uralendan"
"Ok" I said we arrived in the hall where Elrond and the other elves from Mirkwood are
"Thank you Y/n for bringing me to my brother's"Fionbarr said
"No problem" I said.

I walked over to where Elrond is stood talking to another elf I don't know,upon seeing me Elrond turns his attention to me instead
"Pardon the interuption my Lord but I have something important to talk to you about"I say
"Of course, excuse me"Elrond said to the elf he was talking to,we walked away from the others so we couldn't be overheard"What can I do for you Y/n?"
"Well I decided to help you by looking for your missing book,and I think I might have found it"I say.

"You did?"Elrond asks
"Well I'm not certain although the book I found is written in old elvish"I say handing over the dark blue book. Elrond looks threw the book for a few seconds and then says
"I think this may well be the book,I have been looking for. Where did you find it?"Elrond asks me
"In the second draw of your desk"I say to the elf lord"I promise I didn't mess your desk"
"I believe you Y/n,you may have just made our job a lot easier"Elrond said smiling
"I'm just happy to help you."

Lord Of Rivendell.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara