26.

I ran as hard as I could away from Laatharion,after learning that Raay is on the other side of the town. I'm not even sure where I am heading but right now I don't care. I just have to put as much distance between me and Laatharion before Raay realized I am gone. Because then people will be out looking for me,with horse's. Despite being able to see quite well in the dark,I still tripped several times as there is no moon and it is cloudy. My lungs burned and my legs ached but I had to keep running,I'm not far enough away yet to even think about slowing down.

I'm not sure how much time has passed but I can't run any more,I come to a stop and lean against a tree breathing hard but trying to listen to anything going on around me. Everything around me is silent and still,so if anyone approached I would hear them coming. I managed to pull myself up into the tree, I sat on a branch high enough to see around me but also big enough to sleep on. Surely by now Raay will have noticed that I am missing and will be out looking for me.

Elrond's P.O.V

Early the next morning Gandalf and I set off heading in what we hope is the direction of Laatharion. So far we had no indication if we are heading the right way,that is until noon. We came across a farmer and he informed us that the town of Laatharion isn't too far away from here
"Are you going for the celebrations?" The man asked
"What celebrations?" I asked
"The town is celebrating the return of Laatha's true leader,the daughter of Dakkon" the man said
"Could that be Y/n?" Gandalf asked me
"It is possible yes" I said.

"Corse though the lady in question is currently missing " the farmer said
"Missing?" I said,that means Y/n could be anywhere
"Yeah shame that,she is finally back where she belongs and she does a runner" the farmer said,I wanted to say something but thought better of it. It's not the farmers fault,he doesn't know the full story
"Now what do we do,Y/n could be anywhere " Gandalf asked
"We can only search" I said,I looked around me and saw a large clearing of trees that backed onto some houses"That's a good place to start"

The two of us made our way over to the trees, before we headed inside we saw a group of men on horse back.
"They're probably looking for Y/n as well" I said
"Then we are on the right track my friend " Gandalf said, which gave me hope. Now all we have to do is find her, before the men do.

Y/n's P.O.V

They have almost found me,a group of about five men and Raay on horse back are in the same area of tree as I am. I had seen them from the branch I went to sleep on,I must have been sleeping for quite some time. I watched silently as the men spread out and began to search for me,I climbed slightly higher in the tree so I could see beyond the trees. Outside of this clearing of trees,is open grass and beyond that is more trees. Bigger and denser than before. If I can make it too them I have a better chance of hiding.