24.

No one's P.O.V

Raay was as good as his word,after Y/n was brought back to him he then sent the two men he had hired,into the heart of Laatharion to spread the word of a true Laatha being there. He ordered the men to start with the pubs and inns first,and move on from there. Soon if the word is believed,the rumour will spread threw out the twin quickly. If all goes to plan Raay hopes the people will start to rally together against Leena and Avii. And when the time is right he will show the people Y/n and she will make Laatharion proposer again. There is now only a matter of time.

Y/n' s P.O.V

After my attempt at escape,Raay had kept the door to the room I am in locked and had something heavy in front of the door as well. Whilst I had been out cold,he had had the window boarded up. Now the only light in the room is what comes in from under the door,there aren't even any candles. Raay would think I would burn the place down to escape,I wouldn't do that. I won't risk burning the town down and killing innocent people just to escape. No I will find another way to get out,I hope...

Elrond's P.O.V

It took me less time than I thought it would to find Gandalf,and when I did I explained everything to him that had happened since he had left.
"You are certain that Y/n is somewhere in Laathrion?" Gandalf asked
"Yes Meena said so" I said
"Now we are tasked with the hard part" Gandalf said" Where would they be hiding her, surely someone will see a female elf about the town"
"They might have her in a home or maybe the masters house" I suggested "Though from what Y/n told me,this Leena woman didn't like Y/n so she most likely won't have her"

"Which leads us to a second puzzle,who in Laatharion would want to bring Y/n back there?" Gandalf asked" It's not like she is important to the town?"
"I can't be certain of that fact" I said,Gandalf looked at me quizzically" Since Y/n doesn't know who her parents are,and we didn't get to discover the answer. I have been thinking on the way here,that maybe Y/n is more connected to Laathation than we know"
"Yes but someone inside the town would have to know who Y/n's parents where " Gandalf said" They would also have to be quiet old "

We stopped out horse's at a cross path in front of us
"It seems to me that we will soon be getting the answers to the questions" Gandalf said
"Indeed and hopefully Y/n has got the answer she wanted already" I add,I just hope that who ever has her,hadn't harmed her in anyway.