①③_All Of Us

You were really screwed this time.

For a second, you were just thinking of a joke, until Salim showed you where the bathroom was and subsequently closed the door behind him, with the clear intention of staying. Unlike before, you fell silent and jumped as you felt the Iraqi's arms tighten around your waist.

《My love, why are you so nervous now?》 He asked deep behind your ear 《Say a word to me and I'll go out. You don't have to force yourself to do it.》

Yet, it was as if his words were pleading otherwise...how could you refuse his lovely purrs?

Anyway, Salim was about to turn around when you grabbed his sleeve to stop him from touching the doorknob.

《Stay, please...》 You said with your voice and head down, actually you didn't want that to sound too pushy for a oriented man like him 《But, if that's a religious issue, I don't want to force you to–》

《I know what I want. And I want you, Y/n.》 He said like he was concerned about your will, but didn't hesitate to hold you in his arms morbidly. He needed to know if it was the same for you.

You placed your palms on his smooth cheeks. Needless to say, you were thinking the same thing and saying it with your big eyes.

《I don't know, maybe I'm doin' something wrong.》

《You're not doing any of that. But yes, for my culture, this should be done just between a husband and a wife...》

Despite the warning, the Iraqi started to kiss your hand, after he had taken it between his ones and his warmth reassured you immediately.

《And what I am for you now?》 You asked without taking your eyes off. Salim did the same, following your lips as you were talking.

《For me, you are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid eyes on. I want nothing more than to have you all to myself.》

You let the words finish before showering him with sweet kisses and holding him close to you. You both took steps backwards, walking to the edge of the tub and Salim had to resist the temptation to take off everything you have on you.

《W-wait!》 Your sudden scream interrupted his every action 《I don't have a change of clothes!》

The older man heaved a sigh of relief and started laughing, sometimes your attitude was adorable, if not almost childish.

《You can always wear mine. I feel you would look so cute in my clothes.》 Of course, Salim knew he was physically bigger than you and just imagining you inside one of his shirts was something wonderful. If you were wearing nothing else underneath, it was definitely better for him...

After endless minutes, you finally undressed to get into the bathtub - Salim had decided it was better to wait for you outside in the end. And when he saw the door open, the vision of you wrapped up in one of his towels made him gasp.

《I, um, I brought you these for you.》 You saw the Iraqi hand you some clothes at a safe distance and with his eyes intentionally shifted to anything else that wasn't your body.

You thanked him and despite the feelings which permeate the house, you still felt a certain embarrassment; you went to change and when you introduced yourself again, the man stared at you intently with his lips pressed together to hold back any laughter.

Now you knew he did it on purpose.

《Oh come on, I'm not that bad!》 You were wearing a giant blue shirt and a pair of brown shorts, in addition to your decent height and big eyes on him 《Don't treat me as a kid–》