from a spark into a flame

It is almost time for the girls to leave to go to school when one of them realises she doesn't have her car keys. they already did their hair, make-up and got dressed so they had more than enough time left. Olivia walks into the kitchen where Sofia and her mum are eating breakfast. "Where are my car keys?" she asks Sofia and she's not sure if her mum knows what happened yesterday because she looks rather confused. "You'll get them back when you learn your lesson." Sofia says and before Olivia could react her mum cut in. "What's going on here, sofia?"

"I just think she should get some sort of consequence for going against a teacher." Sofia told her mother and even though Olivia was happy her sister didn't mention the night before she was still pissed she took her keys. "That's ridiculous, mum tell her to give me my keys." Oliva says to her mum. "I think she's right hermosa. you should get going don't want to miss the bus." Carina told her daughter who didn't look very pleased by this answer. 

"This isn't fair." Oliva said walking out of the kitchen angry. "Love you too." Carina said knowing her daughter would still hear her. "Mum is making us take the bus." Olivia told her best friend annoyed. "That's fine, I take it almost daily it's really not that bad." Blake said trying to lighten up the mood. "I guess, let's just go." 

___________________________

Oliva and Blake were sat next to eachother on the bus as Oliva looked up she saw the air full of smoke, her eyes widen as she sees the fire spreading among the woods. The others on the bus stood up to get a better look. "Geez, I told you we shouldn't have taken the damn bus." Olivia complained to her best friend as they both watched the fire. "Conner. Hey, Conner, why have we stopped?" Olivia heard the boy next to her as who she assumed was his friend says. "Nobody knows. Look at that shit out there. If we have to run, i'm screwed." 

"Oh i'm sure your friend here will carry you out very gently." Olivia says to the boy on crutches her best friend chuckles at this. "Everyone, get back in your seats. You guys really aren't supposed to be up in the middle of the aisle." The bus driver said but everyone kept ignoring her and continued looking outside. 

"Look at that car." The boy besides Olivia says. "Huh?" She asked having no idea what the boy was talking about. "You see that car?" The boy asked the girls pointing at the car. "There is noeone behind the wheel. Like the driver abandoned their car." The boy explained to the girls as they looked at the car, which had the door slightly open. "Maybe they're coming back." Blake said shrugging, making the other two look at her. 

"Or bee, maybe they didn't feel like sweating." As Olivia said this the boy side eyed her. "Or, or Burning alive." She said making the boy a bit happier it seemed.  "If I die today, i'm gonna kill my sister in the fucking after life." Olivia mumbled blaming her sister for this, if she hadn't taken her keys than she wouldn't be in this situation. "Wait look." The boy pointed to a man with a hat and a pink shirt getting out of his car. "I don't think that he's coming back." The boy said. 

"No shit dude, That guy looked pissed."  Olivia said and both her and Blake noticed the boys hands shaking. "Oh, um, it's called psychogenic tremor. I've got, got anxiety." He explains to the girl which they both answer to different. 

"Doesn't everyone?"

"Sucks for you, dude." 

"Not like me." The boy sighed as he completely ignores Olivia. Everyone's phone went off and they all checked it immediatly. "It's from the school." Olivia told her best friend who doesn't own a phone. "You lose your phone?" The boy asked Blake. 

"Oh, I don't have one." Blake told him. "You don't have a phone?" The boy asked in disbelieve. everyone these days has a phone, only Blake decided to not have one."Not everyone needs to have one." Olivia said to the boy trying to make it clear he should drop it. "What did the text say?" Blake asks the two.