option A

"Dad, how far is the shelter?" Blake asks her dad as Olivia is sat in the back of the car playing with Danny and his fidget cube. "Two miles, may as wel be two hundred. Never gonna get through this traffic." As the two of them started to agrue about whether or not they should go to a motel, Olivia was on her phone texting her sister. 

Sof<3

Sofia: Are you okay? I saw the news.

 Olivia: I'm fine, i'm staying with Blake tonight.

Sofia: Where are you right now?

Olivia: in the car we're going to a shelter.

Sofia: Okay, just promise me you'll be safe.

Olivia: Will do, love you

Sofia: Love you too, baby sis.

"There's a motel half a mile down Verdugo. It's fourthy a night." Olivia looked up to find the two still going on about the motel idea. "How exactly would you know that?" Roberto asked his daughter and Olivia put away her phone to listen to them. "You really wanna know?" Roberto sighs "Forget I asked." He says but Blake had other plans. "How about I give you two options, you tell me which one you like better."

"Option A, I fucked Olivia there one night." Olivia quickly covered Danny's ears, as she herself was shocked at what her best friend had just said. "Do not do this in front of Danny." Roberto warned his daughter. "Option B, I used my fake ID to get Danny and I a room. When you and mum were fighting for six hours and didn't even notice we were gone. And still didn't notice after she left and you got drunk." As Blake said this she was cut off by Olivia. "I think he gets the point bee." Olivia said letting go of Danny's ears. Of course Blake was right, but she didn't need to do this in front of her little brother. "I take option A, thanks." Olivia gave Roberto a weird look. 

"How about you just take us to this motel?" Blake said putting some cash in front of her. "Fuck this." Roberto said grabbing the money, before driving the car out of the traffic and almost hitting a motorcycle by doing so. 

When they got to the motel Blake opened the door and they all went into their room. Danny put on the news, while the others put their bags down on the bed. The two girl sat down on the bed next to Danny and watched the news whilst roberto makes a call. "Danny don't do that." Olivia tells the little boy who's trying to touch his sisters face. "Skin."

"Use complete sentences like we talked about. I can't respond unless you help me understand." Danny nodded and went to once again touch Blake. "Your skin." Blake grabbed his hand bringing it back down. "No. Don't you think I know how bad my skin looks?" Blake tells her brother. "Exept it looks perfect, Bee. Your skin has never looked better." Olivia told her best friend who rushed into the bathroom. "Stay here Danny, watch the news okay." Olivia said kissing the boy on the head before going to the bathroom and locking the door behind her. Blake was looking into the mirror now seeing what the two meant. "You see, Bee. It looks really good, not that it matters because you are beautiful either way." As Blake went to look a little closer both girls groan out in pain. 

Blake pulled up her shirt both girls seeing the bite, it has these weird blake veins in it. "Now that looks even worse than before." As Olivia said that Blake fell down to the ground in pain. "Blake!" Olivia kneeled down next to her best friend who was groaning out in pain. "Blake what is happening, Blake." All of a sudden the pain stopped and Blake started hearing this beeping noise and sat up looking at the mirrow. "It's the boy from the bus." Blake said and Olivia looked into the mirror but what she saw wasn't the boy from the bus. "You don't see him, do you?" Olivia shook her head concentrating on the mirror. She saw an empty kitchen until someone entered it, it was a blonde girl she opened the fridge. Olivia couldn't make out who she was looking at. she couldn't see the girls face. "I'm going out, you coming?" Blake asked her best friend who nodded finally looking away from the mirror.