back to normal

Pov Olivia: 

"Oh, he's still bleeding." Luna says as Baron is bleeding from the knife wound. "we need to do something to help him." Luna yells panicking. "No, we're not... we're not taking him to a hospital." Harlan says gasping for air. "Ollie, can't you do something you know medical stuff." Luna says but all I can feel right now is everyones feelings, the way Baron is in pain, Harlan is panicking and Luna is stressing. "There's silver in his blood." Blake tells us after looking at Baron's wound. "How do we know it's not the silver in his blood that's keeping him from changing back?" Blake asks looking around for an answer. "We don't! We don't know anything!"

Everetts phone starts vibrating. "Maybe he does." He turns his phone to show us the no id caller. "The bleeding won't stop until you get the silver out." The voice over the phone starts after he picked up the phone. "You have to figure out how to do that first."  That's easier said than done, why isn't this phone dude here to help. "Is he dying?" Everett asks what we've probably all been wondering. "Then we should get him to a hospital." 

"Of course if you want everyone to know his secret and yours." Can this person be more of a bitch, where is his ass right now when you need him. "Tell us what to do!" Luna shouts back at the phone. "Find a way to get that silver out, or let him die and break the bond." 

"What does that mean, break the bond?" Luna asks walking closer to the phone. "Blake feels it already, don't you?" It almost feels like this dude is watching us. "All three of them do. You felt it as soon as the knife went in. Now you know why Baron was supposed to kill you the night of the full moon." This guy is literally like math, so hard to understand. "My strength, her speed, it comes from him." 

"If Baron dies now, the bond fades, the power fades. You'll be ordinary again, but maybe that's what you want." To me it seems like it won't be a choice soon, he really looks like he's dying. "Personally, I don't know why anyone would choose to be ordinary." The phone call ends and Blake speaks up again. "Let him die."

"That's called taking the easy way out, we're not doing that." I tell her looking back at Baron who stopped moving. "So what are we gonna do with him? He's not getting any better." I personally think we're supposed to take the silver out like the man on the phone said. "His heartbeat still sounds the same. Luna, how's he smell?" Harlan tells us who must have been listening. "Obviously not good, but I don't think he's dying." 

"Then he can just stay here for now. My parents don't come home for an hour. I can lock the door." What happened to the anxious and scared boy. Everett seems to have changed a lot all of a sudden, he's so calm now. "What do you think he can do?" Blake asks us looking at Baron. "You mean like us." Everett asks her confused. "You're strong, i'm fast, we each get one thing. So what do you think he can do?" I would say manipulate people's minds into thinking he's in the room with them. "We already know what he can do.... He can turn people into werewolves." 

-

I'm knocking on Everett's door as Blake and Danny wait for him to open the door. After a minute he finally came letting us in. "Sorry, I have to watch him. I didn't know where else to take him." Blake apologizes to Everett as she gets inside. "If you need me i'll be right here on your couch." I tell Everett pulling out my phone to text Harlan, I know unexpected. I needed to know if he was able to talk with Cyrus, since he's the only person who truely seems to care about him. 

It wasn't too long before Danny sat next to me on the couch and Blake and Everett started to talk about something that caught my attention. "I keep asking him where he saw Baron and he keeps saying parking garage. So it had to be the night I took him to work." He met Baron, I thought he was a big werewolf that time. "He knows blondie?" I ask Blake turning around to look at them. "How would Danny know Baron? He would've seen a werewolf." Everett asks Blake or himself i'm not sure. 

All of a sudden I get a call from Harlan. I get up to leave the room so I can speak to him. "Hey gay boy, did you speak to him?" I say as I answer the call. "Yeah, but your not gonna like what i'm about to tell you." I scoff at his response. "When have I ever liked anything that came out of your mouth?" 

"He told me he isn't the arsonist, but he is one. He started a fire when he was nine, he thinks it'll bring him in some trouble now." Harlan tells me and Cyrus has never been the smartest but to be fair neither am I. "I know, but he was nine." Harlan was silent for a moment before he spoke up again. "You knew?" He asks me surprised. "Yeah, he told me one night when he was really drunk, I drove him home, he also told me he liked you which made me question things a bit."  Did I expose Cyrus, maybe. But come on everyone knows Cyrus likes Harlan and other way around. "I gotta go we're coming your way." Before I could ask him anything else he ended the call. 

I get back to the others and they talk some more, I'm pretty sure they got together somewhere yesterday because they seem closer than ussually. I sit with Danny playing with him when the Briggs barch in. "Where is he?" Garrett asks and Everett leads him to Baron. I decide it's  best to stay with Danny and let them do their thing. "Start the car!" Garrett tells Harlan as he carries Baron down the stairs. Everett looks back to me and Blake as we stay behind. "You're not coming?" I shake my head. "My dad's gonna be here soon to pick us up." 

"What about Ramsey?" What happened with Ramsey now, did I miss out again. "We don't even know if we're right about her. That's a pretty big guess." Blake tells him crosing her arms. "I don't want you to go." Everett says and he means it, I can hear it in his voice. "I'm sorry." a horn hunks telling him he needs to go. "If Baron dies, we go back to normal. That fixes everything. I'm sorry." Blake tells him and he looks at me. "You're coming right?" He asks me and I give him an apologetic look. "Like she said, it would fix everything, we'll be able to move on." He walks out to the car and it makes me think about Luna, what does this mean for us. 

Later on the doorbell rings and Before me and Blake could get it Danny rushes to it and opens the door. "Hey Danny, don't open the door!" That's too late Blake, cause he ignored you. "Hey, there's my little guy." Her dad hugs Danny. "What is this?" Blake asks and I didn't get what she meant until I saw Ramsey. "Blake, social services is gonna be looking after you and Danny for a while." I look at Blake to see if she's okay and I can tell she's shocked. "Hey, look, they're not giving me a choice. But since Danny has special needs, they're saying you're not gonna be together. I have to file some kind of appeal." 

"I know it's my fault, I know. I know i'm the real problem here. I know that." He tells us with tears in his eyes. He picks up Danny and it's all hitting, they're taking him away. "Dad, it's not your fault, this is not your fault. This is my fault please you can't let them do this. Wait!" Blake Tries as he Takes Danny. "You can't do that!" I yell at him, they can't just take him away from her, he's her little brother and my little brother. We have spend years looking after him and loving him. "You know, you have a really beautiful skin. It wasn't always like that was it?" Ramsey asks getting closer to us and i've never been scared of her but i'm getting there. "No."

"Something helped change things for the better. What would you think if we could help Danny change?"  To this me and Blake both answer at the same time. 

"He doesn't need to change." 

"What if I don't want him to change." 

"That's what you need to say, even Harlan would know you're lying without listening to your heart." I can't believe she'd say that. Me and Blake love Danny even if he can be difficult, I wouldn't want it any other way. "I suggest you, Olivia. Go home and Blake you'll go with social services." She just walks off as if nothing happened, I swear this woman. I guess there's nothing else for me to do other than going home, That's my only choice right now.