three bitten, two born

Oliva pov: 

"Blake, Blake wait." Everett tried but the girl turned around. "I gotta go." Blake said before taking off running with Everett following right behind her. "Bee, wait!" I yelled after her as I looked at the others who were just standing there doing nothing. "What you waiting for?" I asked them running after Blake yelling at her to wait for me which Blake ignored. 

The twins ran next to me while I tried to keep up with Blake who was just faster than any of us. "Bee, can you slow down. i'm not on the damn track team, okay." I tried to reason with Blake. "I gotta get back to my brother!" 

"Hey! wait up!" Harlan yelled, him, me and Luna falling a bit behind. "What's his name again?" Harlan asked his sister. "Everett." Luna said out of breathe. "Everett! dude hold up." Harlan tried but was ignored once again. 

"Do they even know where they're going?" Harlan asked his sister trying to ignore my presence. "No, but they're going in the wrong direction." I said directly to Harlan. "How would you know that?" He asked me and I scoff. "I know i'm not the smartest but it's getting hotter." I explained while being out of breathe from all the running. 

As Everett kept yelling at Blake to stop she looked behind her and bumped into someone falling to the ground. The man she bumped into stuck out his hand to help her up. "Are you alright?" He asked her as a woman ran to them. "Hold on I know these kids." The woman said and I guess she knows the twins, because me and Blake certainly don't know her. I am honestly just glad we stopped running, man I hate running. "What do you think you're doing? You told me you were going home. Who are these three? are they friends of yours?" The woman asked the twins. 

"Yeah, uh, that's Evan." Harlan started but was cut off, I was holding in a laugh. "Everett." The boy corrected him. "Everett, he's Everett and she's." Harlan tried again pointing at Blake not knowing her name. "Blake. Everett, Blake and Olivia. They go to school with us." Luna said and i'm suprised she even knows my name. "They're in our class." Harlan said being cut off by his sister once again. "They're in a grade below us." Luna said this time being cut off by Harlan. "She's in our class." He said pointing to me and I give a little wave to the woman. "Guys, the truth, please."

"We were just trying to find our way back." Everett lied to the woman, I don't know why we are lying though it's not like we did anything wrong. "We all were." Luna added to Everetts lie. "What about you two, how come you're not saying anything." The woman asked me and Blake everyone now looked at us and I shrug. Me and Blake both answer her at the same time. 

"I didn't know we had to."

"I'm not as good of a liar he is."

"Funny I like you two." The woman said and I like her too she's nice, my mum would have flipped if she saw me like this. "Come on, you're all going home." She said taking us to the cars. Me, Blake and Everett got into the twins car as the other woman followed behind us in her own car. "So, uhm, can I just ask? was that you guys mother?" I said trying to break the awkward silence. "No, she's just a family friend." Luna told me, I didn't expect Harlan to say something anyway, I got the feeling he doesn't like us very much. "She seems cool though." I say leaning back laying my head on Blakes shoulder, closing my eyes. 

"We should talk to them." Luna said, right we're still on it, werewolves right. "We don't even know them." Harlan once again reminded his sister. "We know Olivia." Luna said, but she doesn't though we've talked a few times but I wouldn't say that's knowing me. I bet she doesn't remember anything about me, it wouldn't surprise me anyway why would she. "What's her last name?" Harlan asked her and i'm just sitting back waiting on her answer, she probably doesn't know though. "It's Flores." Luna said in almost a whisper. I'm suprised she knows cause I don't think I ever told her that. "Well, what's the last time you guys talked?" He asked and she shrugs. "I don't remember." She tells him