don't shoot me

Luna pov: 

"You're like us now." I say handing my dad a bottle of water which he took, thanking me. "I'm definitely not like you." Blake said giving me a side eye, she tends to do that a lot. 

"Of course not, bee. She's nice to people and You're...Not really that, most of the time." Olivia says getting another hit on her arm from Blake. "Ouch, bitch." she holds her arm where she just got hit. "You deserved that." These two are so chaotic together, I remember in school she is always quiet but when she's around Blake she is always talking and having fun. I won't lie whenever I see the two of them together I get a bit jealous, wishing it was me with her and not Blake. 

"I need to talk to these guys alone for a minute. Don't go anywhere, okay?" Dad tells them and they just kinda look at each other, before we go to a different room to talk. We were talking about the full moon and I tell him about something that happened today. "When Olivia was being questioned. We were in separate rooms, but we could all hear her. Like, we could all hear eachother."

"You mean the way Harlan can hear." He asks us.

"It's like we were sharing it." Harlan tells him and that makes me think of something else. "All of us except Olivia, we all talked but I don't think she heard us like we heard her." I tell him which seemed to confuse him even more, then he already was. "You think she's different, maybe not a werewolf." Dad asks me. 

"She was bitten too, maybe she just didn't hear us." I say not really knowing what else could be happening to Olivia. "Or, you just don't know her, maybe she lied about feeling anything at all." Harlan said and the way he's been acting is really annoying me. "No, her eyes they were glowing just like ours, there is no way she's human." I tell them remembering the night we all came together, I saw her eyes they were bright yellow. 

After talking a bit more we went back to the others who must be very confused. As we walked into the room Harlan played a voicemail he got from phoebe. 'Tell those bitches, I just drove three miles on rims. They think they can slash my tires and just walk away? Absolutely not. I am going to fucking ruin them.' The voicemail ends and they both scoff. 

"She's unbelievable." Olivia sighs out.

"Why is she calling me?" Harlan asked them which I understand because I think Phoebe and Olivia used to be friends, so she has her number right. 

"Because she doesn't have a phone."

"I blocked her number a long time ago."

Both Everett and Olivia said at the same time and I wonder what happened between Olivia and Phoebe that they aren't friends anymore. 

"You didn't really slash her tires, did you?" I ask them which now I said it sounds pretty stupid cause we've been with them all night. "I would've done a lot worse than slash some tires, I would have killed the dumb bitch." Olivia said obviously frustrated with Phoebe.

"Does anyone have Phoebe's address?" Dad asked walking into the room putting on his coat. "I do." Harlan said and I look at him. "Don't ask." He said. 

"You slept with her boyfriend in her own house?" I ask him suprised but was immediately cut off by Blake. "He said don't ask." I look back to Harlan who is now smirking, he's unbelievable. 

"Now, Blake, Everett and Olivia, I want you to call your parents and tell them you're staying with us tonight." Garrett tells the three of them to which they all respond at the same time. 

"I'm grounded."

"I'm supposed to watch my brother."

"Sure."