family dinner

Pov Olivia: 

Police sirens are heard and Austin goes to open the door. "We're looking for Cyrus Nix." The police officer said and i'm pretty sure they're here to arrest him and possibly me. "Why?" Austin questions him. "Is he on the premises?" The officer asks avoiding the question and they're so here to arrest him. "You got a warrant?" I ask him and he flashes his flashlight in my face. "Flores, I think you're very lucky we're not here for you. You're eyes are pretty dilated there, young lady. Have you been smoking or consuming illicit substances?" I'm getting the feeling they might just not arrest me today. "Now you got a warrant, or not?" I see Garrett come from behind the officer. "Blake, tell Harlan and Luna to come out. You're all going home."

"Cyrus Nix! We need you to step outside right now." The officer says before they come inside. Perhabs Cyrus will be lucky he went on that little bear date with Harlan, maybe they won't find him outside, at least I hope so. All of a sudden there's a gunshot, it came from outside. "What was that?" Someone asked and Garrett ran off outside. I make my way over to Luna who's watching outside to see her father running to the gunshot. I go to whisper in her ear. "We can't let them take Cyrus." I tell her and she nodds grabbing her phone, I see she's texting Harlan. 

We all went home after the police officially ended the party. Luna dropped off both Blake and Everett already and it's just the two of us now. "Do you think it would be okay for me to stay over at your place tonight?" I ask Luna as we watch Blake walk to the motel. "Of course, i'll just let my dad know." She answers giving me a quick smile before driving off again. During the ride back she held my hand the entire ride. 

We walk through the front door to be met by Prisha and she's giving us a questionable look. "Hey girls." She says with a smile on her face looking towards Luna. "Olivia is staying the night, I texted dad." Luna explained taking of her Jacket. "And she's your girlfriend?" I look towards Luna waiting to see what she's gonna say. "No, she's not my girlfriend. Not yet at least." She says the last bit looking my way smiling and I really wish that time comes soon.  "You girls go head to bed now, before your dad gets back." We both nod heading to her room.

 In her room she hands me a shirt which is a bit big on me seeing as she's taller than me. We both get ready to for bed and just as I come out of the bathroom I see her staring at me. "What? Is there something on my face?" I ask her not knowing why she's looking at me like that. "No, you just look good in my clothes." She says standing up from her bed and pulling me into a kiss. "What was that for?" I ask her looking at her lips. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" She asks me and I can't help but smile again. "Yes." I say kissing her again. I feel like the luckiest girl alive right now, being able to finally call her mine. 

She grabs my hand and pulls me to her bed and we lay down, her spooning me. "I wonder if Cyrus is okay." I randomly say without realising. "You still care about him, don't you?" She ask me placing a soft kiss on my neck. "Of course I do, he used to be like my brother growing up. Just because we don't speak anymore doesn't mean I don't care." I turn around in her arms now facing her. "I always thought being with Cyrus would bring back bad memories, but today reminded me that the past is just the past." I tell her and today reminded me that I miss him, the bond we used to have. "I'm sure he'll be okay, Harlan will take good care of him, i'm sure of it." She says gigling and I know exactly what she means. I kiss her once more before turning back around. "Good night, Luna." I close my eyes, feeling safe in the arms of my girlfriend. 

The next morning we were meeting up with the others, Cyrus included. "So the guy on the phone, the same one that's been calling us from a no caller id, says he knows how your father really died 17 years ago." Everett repeats everything Cyrus just told us. "What did he tell you?" Blake asks and I can't believe his dad's death wasn't an accident. "We didn't get that far, I blocked his number. He's not the first person that tried to fuck with me." What the hell is that supposed to mean. Before I could ask him Luna did. "What do you mean?" She asks him. "Well, they never actually found the bodies and you know what happens when they don't find the bodies? Conspiricy theories. I've had crazy assholes calling me for years, telling me shit like aliens abducted my dad and the rest of the crew. or they're all still alive and being used in a government expirement." All the crew exept my dad, How would that be possible.