Forty Eight: Class A's File [4]

"The Celestial Magic?" Luna uttered in repeat. Shock was apparent upon her face.

She soon shrugged off her uneasiness, it'll be too weird to show how surprise she is upon hearing her magic- they shouldn't know that this was the first time she was hearing it.

Luna's brows arched unconsciously as she thought of how incompetent Agapius was about such information. Why hadn't he told her about her magic all this time? All she ever did since the beginning was learning magic that isn't her main.

'Maybe I should really take back what I said about trusting that incompetent deity.'

"And," Gillian continued "there hadn't really been any record of someone who possess celestial ability. But there's been two records about someone possessing a Leaper ability."

"But doesn't the goddess of stars is said to have a celestial ability?" Shiki suddenly commented.

"Oh! Good memory, boy! She did, she did." Gillian snap her fingers, as she nods upon Shiki's statement.

"The Goddess of stars?" Luna asked, baffled.

"Contellensi, or infamously known as Celestine. Although, her existence was merely a myth that appears a hundred years ago, there's also a festival held just for her in the month of Oktubre starting at the 5th day, for it was said to be her first presence. People lay glistening silver clothes resembling her hair, and golds like her eyes. That's also the reason why people with golden eyes are said to have immense power, for merely 2% or so of the population acquired golden eyes."

Luna unconsciously began to caress the lower part of her eyes. Golden eyes, not that hers is as vivid as Ezryn's. Luna's the protagonist of this story Dizian had become into, yet there's just some things that doesn't sit right with him.

A sudden thought crossed his mind; 'Going back, how did we came from Looking at files from discussing a myth.'

Ah...

With all the talks of magic being common and rare, another thought crossed Luna's mind.

"Um, is Rinalyn's current magic can be also called a rare ability?"

And just as she asked, both Gillian and Shiki went silent.

Seconds later, Gillian began to speak.

"Well, not quite, you see kids- core transplants has been going ob for ages, there are also research laboratories where they try to replace a mage' core similar to Rinalyn, however, none of them succeeded. Every person who had participated into that so called experiment died in vain. There's one famous researcher who specializes in that subject certain of years ago, he failed and failed trying to convert a core which had become a vessel into his people."

"Oh, are you talking about that professor?" Shiki interject.

"You know him? Well, his case do still appear in the news when they're talking about core transplant. He's basically the reason why core transplant had been implemented." Said Gillian.

"He?" Luna was baffled, she couldn't get into the conversation because she didn't know who they were talking about. She hadn't watch any news about core transplant since she got into this world.

"You didn't know?" Shiki asked.

Luna shook her head in return "I don't watch TV." She answered bluntly.

"I see, well anyway it's getting late, hurry up and pile these up. Lunch is almost over." Gillian stood up as she handed the paper in her hand to Luna.

The two started to stack the files, one slipped away when Shiki was handing them to Gillian.

Luna bend down and picked the file up as she looked the the front page of the file, her brows raised, baffled at the picture she is seeing. A totally unfamiliar face.

Luna handed the paper to Gillian "Is she new?" She asked.

Gillian glance at the paper, "oh her? No not really, she was supposed to be in your class though."

"Supposed? Was she put into another class?" Shiki asked.

Gillian shook her head as she put the file on top of her desk.

"No, she transferred to Lunele Academy." She answered leaning at her desk, her arms crossed below her chest.

There was a brief silence in the room. Luna who doesn't get why the two have a serious expression plastered onto their faces just kept quiet.

'Ah, could that be the academy in rival to this?' She thought.

"Alright!" Gillian clapped her hands as she flashed a wide grin into her face. "You two should get going now- Ah! Shiki, stay behind."

"Me? What for?" Shiki asked tilting his head in question.

Gillian flashed a sly smile "You wouldn't want any rumors of the two of you, right? Imagine someone spotting you both going out of the clinic together, that's some hot tea there." She intoned.

The two looked at her with resignation and scornful expression.

'What the hell did she just say?' Luna was left perplexed, trying to disregard whatever Gillian had just said.

"Hmm, I see. That indeed would be bad." Shiki suddenly agreed which made Luna give her glance.

Luna took a deep breathe. She can't handle anymore of these nonsense, it'd be better to leave now than wait for another comment from Gillian.

"Ugh, I'll leave first then." Luna groaned as she walked away from the two.

Shiki and Gillian went out of the office to see Luna off. The two watch as Luna's silhouette vanished from their sight. Gillian glance to Shiki, noticing the Milky white eye patch he was wearing.

Gillian had also noticed on how he keeps his hair longer as it began to cover his face. 'Can he even see?' she wondered.

"You never went to someone who can heal your eyes?" She started, taking Shiki's attention.

Gillian studied the half covered face of Shiki. She couldn't really believe that one of her classmates' child had become her student, it's making her feel old (despite being were). A small curl form into the corner of her lips, as she thought of how similar this boy was to his father.

'Being stoic really does run in their family...' She jested.

"No." Shiki answered.

"But you got it healed?" She asked again.

Shiki stare at her before answering "...Yes, but they couldn't heal it, they only helped to stop the bleeding and closing up the wound."

Hearing Shiki's answer, Gillian could tell that whoever the people had treated his injured eye was no specialist in healing- rather it's not their main attribute, which probably why they could not help Shiki's eye to go back in a normal state.

Well, if it is being seen in mage' perspective who do not possess the healing attribute, then it would most likely be impossible indeed. Only a miracle can help a person recovers their lost body parts.

And Gillian is that Miracle.

"From now on, come to the clinic every lunchtime." It was neither a suggestion nor favor, her tone was more likely ordering him too.

Shiki was bewildered by what Gillian meant, "Why?" He asked.

Gillian' lips curled up as she flashed a wide grin at Shiki and what she said after made the boy to be astounded.

She raised her fore finger pointing it at her left eye and said; "To heal your eye, of course."