Chapter Eighteen

A.N. Longer chapter. A bit of smut, next chapter will be entirely that again. Updates will be slower from here on out, got a lot going on right now, but appreciate you reading along. 

I woke up achingly hard, like my dick had registered the events of last night and decided we were immediately ready for round two. I groaned as I glanced down at the lovely being curled up against my side, her tiny hand twitching on my stomach, her face pressed into my chest like it was far more comfortable than the two pillows that lie abandoned on the right side of the bed.

She truly was a dream, last night only worked to further prove that. So receptive, reactive to even the tiniest brush of my fingers. And fuck, of course I'd always known she was beautiful, but with all her inhibitions lowered-- and all her clothes off-- she was a goddess, a sacred nymph sent here just for me.

I pulled her slight form further up my body, pressing a deep kiss into the soft, fragrant skin of her neck. There were a few faint marks tainting her porcelain skin, my marks. The sight made a thundering wave of possessiveness shudder through my core. She had screamed that last night, yours... but was that the truth, or had she just been wrapped up in the throes of pleasure?

I'd never really felt that before, such a deep need for someone to be mine... or perhaps I'd never allowed myself to get close enough to anyone for it to happen. But fucking hell it was certainly happening now...

I wanted to wake her up by trailing kisses down her body, camping out between her legs and devouring those soft, pink folds again. The urge to do so was intense, a hunger that could not be satiated by anyone or anything other than her. But I didn't have her permission for that yet, and there was no scenario in which I would risk losing her trust again, especially in such a heinous way.

Lucy groaned, her hand grasping for something to hold onto as she came into a more secure state of consciousness. I gave her my hand, and her tiny fist clamped over my first finger, flooding my chest with a heavy wave of affection.

"Good morning, mi vida." I hummed, firmly kissing the top of her head.

"Morning." She murmured, squinting, then turning and pressing her face into my chest to hide her precious eyes from the sun streaming in through the curtains.

I wanted to ask her so many things now that she was awake, but I knew it would all be too heavy for that early of an hour, so I just silently relished in her skin against mine, so soft and warm in the morning light.

"Need to eat something." She muttered into my skin, then on cue, her stomach grumbled against my hip.

I chuckled softly, but my mind immediately went to a far more obscene place.

"Wanted to eat you this morning," I breathed out, "before you woke up, but I need to ask your permission to do that before I make a habit out of it."

I felt her tremble against me, picking her head up, those gray eyes flickering over my face as she gnawed on her plump, bottom lip.

"You-- you can do whatever you want to me, Pedro." She whispered, her confession making me ache... but it still wasn't enough, not specific enough.

"Say it directly, sweet girl. If you want me to wake you up in the morning by eating your sweet pussy, then tell me." I demanded, taking her chin in my fingers and forcing her lip out from between her teeth.

"I want you to--" her cheeks flushed delightfully as she tried to say the words aloud, "I want you to wake me up by eating me out, please Pedro."