Chapter Twenty-Four

We both cleaned up in the confines of that ridiculously posh restroom, most of that clean up consisted of me back between her legs, lapping at her pretty, pink, swollen folds, making her come one more time on my face.

If Coco knew what I was doing to her-- my-- perfectly powdered nose she would've had me in a headlock. But there was no way in hell I would've been able to wait those two grueling hours until we got home to have her. Could barely wait the small trek from the table to the bathroom.

I swiped her silky, black panties from the ground as she touched up her lipstick, toying with her hair a bit, then locking her eyes on mine in the reflection of the mirror.

I waited until I had her full attention, then brought the soft material to my face, inhaling deeply against it, my cock twitching in my pants despite having come only minutes prior.

Her cheeks took on a lovely shade of pink as she spun around, quickly clearing the space between us and trying to snatch her underwear out of my hand.

I tsked her gently, holding them just out of her reach as she took a hold of my bicep, trying to tug my hand back down to her height. "No, no querida, I think I'll hold onto these for the rest of the night, safe keeping." I winked at her, then stuffed the panties into my pocket.

She groaned, gently pushing my chest as her cute, little nose crinkled up. "You're sick."

I chuckled, catching her waist, and tugging her so she was splayed flat against my chest, "You didn't think so when I had my face buried in your pretty, little pussy, did you, sweetheart?"

Her teeth toyed with her bottom lip, her cheeks an even deeper shade of red. That was as much of an answer as I needed. I grinned, placing a tender kiss on the tip of her perfect nose. "Come on." I reached behind her and gently tapped her generous ass, just that thin, silky fabric of her dress covering it. Fuck, I was going to need to have her again just as soon as we got home. "I'm missing my second, far less delicious, meal."

I opened the door a crack, keeping Lucy hidden behind me as I checked the hallway before ushering her outside, keeping my hand planted on her lower back as we made our way back to the table.

"You're switching spots with me." I informed her in a whisper as we got closer to our seats, Francis already craning his neck and peering over his shoulder so he could leer at her some more.

"Yes sir." She cooed, batting her lashes as she stared up at me.

I couldn't halt the low groan that tumbled out of my throat in response, my hand snaking from her lower back to her waist as I pulled her closer to me. "Behave yourself." I warned.

I pulled the seat I had previously been occupying out when we reached the table, blocking Francis's view of her as she sat down.

Mine, mine, mine, my brain spat at me over and over again as I took the spot between them.

The minor game of musical chairs seemed to finally drill the point through Francis's thick skull. He didn't try to talk to her, or me for that matter, for the remainder of the night. His eyes stayed glued to the stage for the most part, occasionally flickering over and trying to peer around me to get a better view of her. I would simply lean forward, or back in response, keeping her mostly hidden from his ogling gaze.

By the time the last musical guest left the stage I was eager to get home, get her home. Our ravenous escapade in the bathroom was not nearly enough to satiate me, and I was planning on getting her in bed and camping out between her legs for the next several hours.