CHAPTER THREE

3

Kim had always known that Kinn, his brother, was not the brightest when it came to taking care of his family, but he never thought he was this dumb to buy his 10 year old a car.

So imagine how Kim was dumbfounded when he saw the new addition to his brother's driveway. A shiny, black car that looked like it belonged to James Bond himself. It was difficult to believe that his brother, Kinn freaking Theerapanyakun, had bought that magnificent machine for his 10-year-old son. Kim was always aware of his brother's stupidity when it came to taking care of his family, but this was a new level of foolishness. He couldn't fathom how Kinn could have justified this purchase without telling Porsche.

So if anyone said that Kim was feeling bad for his brother , who had a huge screaming match with his husband, who currently is on vacation without telling kinn, Kim would bleach their mouth off.

The only thing he is feeling bad for is to take care of his nephew who found himself parentless for a week since his dad has gone to an angry vacation and his papa who soon followed to pursue his husband.

Not that Kim didn’t love his nephew , it’s totally opposite of that. He loved him with all his heart and wouldn’t even hesitate to kill for him. The only problem is that he was suppose to go on a date with his own husband Porchay , who just from a month long music tour. But now they have to take care of their nephew instead of that magical date that Kim had planned for his angel.

“Angel come on, we can just have him stay with the minor family. You know Prapai would rather stay with Venice than stay with us.”, Kim desperately tried to reason with his husband who was now cooking food for their nephew who would be coming any minute now.

“P’kim , you know that’s not possible. Both P’Pete and P’Vegas is away for business and Macau is taking care of Ven. You can’t just dump Prapai to him too. He and Venice are trouble in a pot when they are together, you know that right? Or have you forgotten about your dear car that they both had teared apart for sake of their so called studying”, his angel teased his , still trying to make god knows what sweet.

Yes, Kim was very much aware that if he give Prapai to Macau today there would be no motorcycle left in Vegas’s driveway. He shuddered to even think about what would happen when they would be able to get their hands on motorcycle.

Kim had always been a careful and practical person, but he couldn't help feeling a sense of dread every time he thought about the obsession of those two had with vehicles. Whether it was Venice’s strange desire to dismantle cars, or his nephew's eagerness to be a passenger in any machine with wheels, Kim knew that trouble was always looming around the corner. He doesn’t know from where Venice’s weird obsession for taking out parts come from.

It was all fun and games when they are young, but Kim know that things would get complicated when they would reached their teenage years. That’s a problem that Kim definitely doesn’t want to be a part of. He will leave it for their parents. Or leave it to Porsche who has some good methods to get those two troublemakers stay on their feet.

“Chay , just one day, ok? Lets leave Prapai with Macau just for today. We can take care of him for the rest of the we….”kim didn’t get to finish his sentence when they heard their doorbell ring.

There goes his one day , since his husband just had gone running to open up the gate. Probably more excited than him to coddle his nephew.

Kim sighed, there’s not one single day in this family that he can have some peace with his husband. Maybe he should follow Porsches method, and kidnap Chay on a vacation. For a year, or maybe forever.