Chapter 1

Don't forget to vote and comment✨

Author's pov

The door opened revealing ten men dressed in black suit walking in with theri guns with a man following them, he walked like power wearing black Armani suit, his hands tucked in his pockets as he walked inside with a blank and cold expression on his face

His eyebrow and lip piercing shining under the dim light as he stood in the middle of the living room observing the quite house. He signalled his guards to look around the house as he himself walked towards the only room. His guards opened the room only to find it empty. He walked inside the room analysing Evey bit of it. His guards checked the washroom to find it empty when suddenly they heard a sound from the closet. His eyes met his guard's gaze as the guard nodded his head before opening the door.

A girl sitting between the clothes with a phone on her hand and mouth and eyes open wide. She looked the guard and then the man before blinking
Once
Twice

The guard snatched her phone before pulling her out of the close. “oi oi that's Samsung galaxy S22 ultra worth $938 be careful ” she scolded the guard and snatching the phone back to her keeping it in her pocket.
The guard started dragging her to the man. She huffed when he finally stopped “ i can walk you know no need to grag me" she hissed and looked at the man who was standing in front of her with a blank expression,she looked at him up and down. “You are handsome" she said and cleared her throat “Who are you”She asked but the man squinted his eyes in a glare “You hacked into my system ” he said in his deep voice.

No mate, wrong house you can go now good night” she said waving him a bye as all the guards looked at the floor trying to supress their laugh.
Take her to the basement ” he ordered and started walking towards the door as the guard held her arms and started walking “woah woah” she panicked as they were dragging her “WAIT" She yelled putting all her strength on the group forcing them to stop. The man turned to her with a annoyed expression plastered on his face. “I need to tweet” she said freeing her hand and taking out her phone.

Suddenly she was pinned to the Wall as a tattoo filled hand held her jaw in a tight grip. The man clenched his jaw pushing her harder in the wall “Who do you think you are? Playing in front of a mafia boss, i could fucking shoot you in the head right now” the man said his voice deep low and dangerous. She looked at the floor where are phone was laying and sighed in relief seeing no damage on it then turned her attention to the man
Didn't anyone taught you manners? It is bad to invade someone's person space ” she said as all the guards and the man looked at her in disbelief. “ what do you know what's manner? M.A.N.N.E.R :-a person's outward bearing or way of behaving towards others” she said as all the guards have their jaw on floor when she lifted her led swinging it in a swift motion hitting the man making him stumble back. Don't worry i will male sure to teach you some” she said with a smile “Now wait till k pack my bag" they all looked at her confused but kept silent.

They watched her picking a small backpack putting her laptop and charger in it some chips and snacks and a inhaler. She zipped up the backpack swinging it in her shoulder and turned with a smile on her face “i don't need to worry about clothes i will burrow yours” she said “Lets go "she said and started walking to the door “is she crazy?” he mumbled before waking only to see her sitting in the passanger seat“definitely”

He got in the back seat as the driver awkwardly started driving. There was a thick tension as the man kept clenching and unclenching her jaw
After a minute “its boring let's play some music” she said and started playing some songs Starboy- the weekend.

“Close that shit right now! And you are being kidnapped not going on a vacation to shut up before i shot you"  the man yelled making her flinch as she sat there with a pout on her face. Soon after they reached a buliding to be more specific a Burned abandoned building, looking at it she frowned and her frowned depend when the man handcuffed her pulling her out of the car seat into the building “umm Aren't we suppose to go to your house or something?” she asked only to get ignored. Her heart picked it's pace when she looked around the place.

Reaching a cell looking room he threw her in it after taking her bag and looking the bars. “Hey hey you are suppose to get me a room in your house as they it do in books? And give me my bag it's bad manners to take someone's things"she kept yelling for the man but he didn't stop once  “Atleast give me my inhaler" she mumbled to no-one specific. She sighed looking around the room it was dark just the little light coming form the hole, the cell was empty no bed no thing to cover yourself from cold. She sat on the cold floor and bring her knees to her chest. She heard some voice only then she noticed she wasn't alone. She was between bunch of psychopaths.
Her hold around her body tightened.
As some flashback hitted her like a truck.

babygirl you don't have to afraid look I'm here"

“shut up slut don't move”

“This why you were born in the first place to be mine so don't fucking runaway from me”