Chapter 13

Rose's pov

"It's late you should go to your room, get rest" he said making me look up, I opened my mouth to say something but stopped and dropped my gaze back to the floor. My hands were clenched by my side as I gave them a timid nod, and stood up going to my room. I looked up to David but he gave me a little gentle smile, guilt struck me so hard i looked away. The feeling of something heavy clogged inside my throat intensified.

" Why am I so hurt"
I can't let them no, they will hate me. Please I finally got some people whom I can call home i can't lose them.

Tears gathered near the corner of my eyes as I closed my room door and flopped on the bed, burying my face in my pillow, i felt tears flowing down
God what's up with me today , why am I crying like a bitch.

My whole body stilled as realisation hitted me, i sat up straight oh god what day it is. To my horror the blood greeted me when I stood up.
I fell on the floor letting out a scream of frustration. Why everything is happening today, first I lied to them and i feel awfully guilty about it. Then the look Jungkook gave me. Does he know? Did he find out I am his enemy's sister? Is he going to throw me out? Dear god, was Everything not enough? that I got my periods now. I Screamed in my pillow and then looked up only to scream again, startled by my scream Jungkook, who was standing on the door screamed too. Hearing him scream Elijah and David came screaming.

Everyone one looked at each other "Why are you all screaming?" i asked and they all looked at each other and shrugged. I dropped my head on my pillow and sighed. I can't deal with them now, not when I'm drowning in guilt and when my hormones are sky rocketing

"Oh my god, blood" Elijah said loudly grabbing everyone's attention, they all looked at the blood spot on the bed and i felt my face turning red. "Oh my god, Rose darling are you okay, you are bleeding!" David asked coming towards me

"Of course she is not okay, she is bleeding, god she is bleeding call the doctor" Jungkook Said rushing in
He and David came in front of me looking at me from top to bottom. "Is anything hurting? Where are you bleeding" Jungkook asked "Wait-no-"
I tried to speak but I was cut off by David "Elijah call the fucking doctor, what are you waiting for?" David yelled who took out his phone ready to dial the number. "STOP" i yelled finally getting their attention
"I'm fine no need to get a doctor, I'm not blee- well technically I am bleeding but-"

"You heard her, she is bleeding call the doctor now" both David and Jungkook yelled in sync and once again a confused puppy like Elijah took his phone out to call the doctor. If i hadn't been in the situation i am in now i might have found that expression really cute

"I got my periods"

Silence.deadly silence.

Red hue coloured the cheeks of the three men present in the room as they all froze on their spot.
Jungkook cleared is throat "oh" "oh" "oh" three men let out the word one by one. I sighed slapping my forehead
"Umm so do you need anything?" jungkook asked, my face red as tomato as i looked down and nodded my head "yes uh can you get me a pad please" i said quietly and he nodded and stood up "yeah will bring it right away" he said and started dragging David followed by Elijah. They left my room as finally peace settled down. I closed my eyes leaning on my pillow.

They are being so nice to you Rose and what did you do? Lied to them?

Tears filled my eyes as I remembered that night I got my first period. I remember bleeding out on the cold floor, crying and shaking out of fear thinking I was going to die but somewhere deep down I was reassured that all my suffering will end if i just die. But the 13 year old girl was so scared think something is wrong down there. I remember crying for help but not one soul listend to my pleas then.