Chapter 8

Supriseeeee heheh💗
How are you all doing?
Comment down for next chapter
And yeah don't forget to vote 😉
Love youu
Sending virtual hugsss 🫂

My eyes scanned the screen in front of me. I tried creating another firewall and using that as a bug to enter in the mexicans system and so far I've failed. There cyber security is really amazing 
Access denied ” i let out a frustrated sigh looking at those words. God why the fuck this is so hard. After taking few breaths my finger started working on its own and after one more try i finally got the access but it was only for 5 min and this needs Jungkook's permission.

Running outside “Where is Jungkook?” i asked one of the guards stationed outside the office “Third floor” he replied and i groned quickly running towards the stairs but stopped after i remembered the rules
Don't come to the third floor
His voice ran through my mind as i but my lips, looking at the stairs debating whether i should go or not
Nevertheless i ran upstairs trying to find him when some weird voices reached my ears i frowned my eyebrows and walked towards the door from where the sounds were coming. The door was slightly opened so i peeked inside a little and my whole body froze as my eyes widened with shock spreading throughout my whole body. Jungkook and su-ae naked doing you know what. Safe to say they didn't noticed my presence so i quickly backed away but has luck ever be on my side? No. My hand made contact with the vase and it fell on the group making enough sound to grab their attention. I closed my eyes mentally cursing myself and when i opened them my eyes met his and without a second thought i ran with him behind me.

I ran downstairs as fast as i could amd quickly went to the kitchen and then to the living room before my astha kicked in i stood abruptly Making him  halt in his step “T-Time-es” i should him my hand. My chest heaving up and down rapidly. I took out my inhaler taking a pump and steading my breath “ok continue” i said and i was about to run but was yanked and pinned to the Wall with him trapping me with those unholy arms of his “What did i tell you about the rules huh” he rasped his breathing hitting on my face and not to forget he was shirtless just in his pants that hung low on his hips. When did that bitch su-ae got so lucky.
He grabbed my chin making me look at him “What was the rule huh?” he wishperd growled near my ear and God dam it this is not time to get turned on. “ You know this is an erotic position and it will be even more sensual if you kiss-” i stopped myself after realising what I was saying those words left my mouth on their own. I clenched my eyes shut i didn't meant to blurt it out. i closed my eyes cursing myself wanting nothing but the ground to open up and swallow my. after a few min of silence i slowly opened my eyes and looked at his face his lips slightly lifted upwards
making me sigh in relief i'm safe pheww. "what were you doing there" he said in his deep voice. i spoke too soon. My eyes widened in realisation when i remembered what i was doing there "i-i got the access but it was for 5 min only" i said looking down. "then what are you waiting for lets go" he said quickly backing away "umm it was for 5 min and its over" i slowly muttered and clenched
my eyes shut when i heard him taking a deep breath "i will try again don't worry" i said quickly and he observed my face for a few min then nodded his and started walking. i sighed in relief and the next thing i knew i was pinned to the wall by jungkook dangerously close he leaned his face towards my ear "Next time i saw you wandering on this floor, it won't end well for you and i don't kiss i fuck" he wishpered slowly in his deep voice and left without turning back leaving me with a flushed face and an abnormal heart beat. don't know about heart attack but his presence sure give me astha attack.

At the dinning table

We all were sitting on the dining table thankfully su-ae wasn't there so it was peaceful but dang that Jeon Jungkook his words kept echoing in my head making my face as red as tomatoes. I made a mistake of stealing a glance of him and dammit why does he have to look so hot while having lunch. i accidentally groaned out a loud making everyone look at me. “It's hot” i awkwardly stated pointing towards the grilled chicken. “Y/n why are you looking so red? Are you okay?” Elijah pointed out and for the second time everyone looked at me, my eyes catched Jungkook's eyes and the smirk on his face made me want to hide myself. “i it's just hot today isn't the AC working?” i tried to wave it away.
Huh i think it's working fine” pointed Elijah making me throw draggers at him i glared at him hard the smiled at him sweetly “really? Well Elijah people say it's good not to talk while eating they choke and die ” at my last word i stabbed my chicken as he gulped and quietly looked down.

It was around 2 sec when everyone's phone dinged together my eyebrows frowned as everyone checked their phone and their face paled making my frown deepend. I peeked in David's phone who was sitting beside me and my whole world crashed. It wasn't because of what was in the message but that one word, the reason behind my nightmares.
The message held the blueprint of Jungkook's mansion with that came a sentence “Its been long, LILY”.
The spoon slipped from my hand as i stood up.

And the next moment i found myself running through the hallways towards Jungkook's office with David Elijah and Jungkook following right behind. I barged in his office grabbing my laptop that was glitching “Fuck fuck fuck” curses left my mouth as my hand worked on their, fingers rapidly typing on the keyboard trying to stop the person who was trying to hack into. I cursed out loud when the screen went black.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN.LILYThese words displayed on the screen as i did nothing but to stare at the screen with a blank expression.

GUESS YOU ARE STILL ANGRY WELL I WILL CUT THIS OUT...
  PREPARE FOR WHAT'S ABOUT TO COME FOR YOU LILY
                              -D”

I stare at those words and in a flash my screen went to normal. What's about to come? Can't i just have a peaceful life?. I sighed rubbing my head. I felt panic rising from the pit of my stomach, my hands were shaking by my side and i knew I was hyperventilating. Oh god no wait calm down, I don't wanna trigger my asthama please. I knelt down to the floor with my face on my hands trying to focus on my breathing but those words keep repeating on my head in loop.

Breath”
I felt a arm wrapping around my waist and someone pulling me to there chest, the familiar scent of musk and whiskey filled my nostrils. Jungkook held me in his arms while I closed my eyes focused on his heartbeat. When the panic finally settled the tears finally escaped, one by one, they dropped down to his shirt, damping it but he didn't seem to care.
The dreadful memories i tried so hard to keep hidden deep within me keep coming out peeling the layer piece by piece.
I'm soo tired I just wanna sleep.
I'm tired from all of these things.
I'm tired from running away
I'm tired of HIM
I just want to rest, maybe go to beach or something.

I want to be alone " i said when i finally found my voice. Three pairs of eyes looked at me when i pulled out from Jungkook. They all looked at me, concern? Somewhat pity, in their eyes. “Please” i mumbled pathetically , keeping my gaze onto the floor. “We'll have to talk it about
Was all he said before the three of them walked out of the room.

To be continued....

Haha so how's it going?
Are you all enjoying?
To my fellas who have already read this on Instagram i suggest you re read it from now on because there will be changing in the storyline.
And to those who started reading it on Wattpad for the first time, i suggest you read it here only because the plot is going to be different from my Instagram one.

Get ready for the emotional rollercoaster I am gonna put you through *evil laugh*

Do lots of comments if you want the next part early!!?