Chapter 2

Author's note:- Remember y/n is rose and it's a random name, nothing related to blackpink.
And please do not spoil anything!!
Vote and comment for next chapter 💗

Rose's pov

it's been a day i'm here and its safe to say i made few friends down here. well what can you say I'm great. right now i'm talking to David the man next to my cell he was in his late thirties and the man he is muscular and scary filled with tattoos but to me he is just a broken person finding comfort in the darkness.

he looks cute with a smile like right now he is talking "you remind me of my daughter" he said looking at me like he is remembering his daughter
a smile spread on my lips "You have a daughter of my age damn you so sexy it doesn't look like that" i said "And here i was planning our wedding"i sighed dramatically and

slumped on the floor "Are you flirting with me" he said raising an eyebrow a smile still on his face "Maybe" i said wiggling my eyebrow
as he burst out laughing followed by me. "guys i got daughter zoned" i said with a sigh followed by a laugh as he laughed harder.

"Where is your daughter," i asked and his smile faded "She is dead," he said making my smile drop "I'm really sorry" i quickly apologized. stupid stupid Rose. "ah no no " he waved his hands in ai trying to dismiss but I noticed how his face morphed into a sad one i wish i could hug him right now. "she is
at better place now, don't worry you got me I would be more than happy to be your daugter atleast" i said with a wink as he smiled "you are an angel" he said "oh, that i am" i said flipping my hair making him laugh. yes i made him smile mission accomplished.

By the way, why are here?” i asked David as he looked at me with a raised eyebrows “Shouldn't i ask you that?” he said “Well you see David, your boss kidnapped me from my house in the middle of the night saying i hacked into his system, look at me face do I look like a hacker?” i ranted while he looked at me like a cute little puppy and shook his head “Well that's bad, because I am a hacker” i replied shrugging my shoulder while he shrugged. “Enough about me tell me about you now” i said pulling my legs to my knees, getting ready for some drama.

I did a mistake so here I am” he replied making me frown. “Wait you did a mistake and he locked you here?” i asked and he nodded his head. I scooped a little closer the cell “Bruh if you accidentally stepped on it him, he will go from handsome hauk to handsome paste?” i said as he laughed again “I can't do that he is my Boss and i offered him my loyalty” he said making me hiss “Don't worry i will make sure to teach that ass some manner after i make it alive ofcourse” i said Huffing making a mental note. “Well I'm sure you will” he said with a chuckle. “Well now that you are my daughter i suppose i have something to offer you as well" he said making me frown then my face lit up like a Christmas tree.

What? Are you giving me all your property? Oh David you Don't have to but if you insist i might as well keep it" i Said blinking my eyes at him. He rolled his eyes “What is it you offer me” i try saying it in a British accent and failed miserably.
Protection, you have my protection darling” he said and i was taken aback at his response. I looked at him trying to find any sort of lie but there was none. I opened my mouth to say something but-

Ms. Rose i heard someone calling my name, i turned my head and saw Elijah, the guard who was appointed here coming towards me with a water bottle which he probably sneaked in and it's clear by the look on his face. He forwarded the bottle towards me “oh Elijah, that's why you are my favourite ” i said dreamily looking at him taking the bottle and drinking it in one go while he rolled his eyes. He slowly take out something from his pocket and forwarded it towards me
here, i noticed you taking short breaths” he said while giving me a new inhaler he noticed. My eyes softened “Thank you so much” i said with a soft smile as he nodded. “umm Elijah?”i called out as he turned to me with a raised eyebrows “can i have a phone, i need to tweet” i said with my best puppy eyes “You are kidnapped, locked in a cell and you care about tweets?” he asked amusement sparking in his eyes.

I mean yeah i need to keep my followers updated ” i said with a huff folding my hands over my chest “Followers who? One person?” he said and i looked at him with wide eyes and slightly offended i fake gasped but hands on my heart “you hurt my feelings, Elijah” i said as he laughed making me pout more.

Meanwhile Jungkook

I walked in the room where my tech guy is working on that freaks laptop. To be honest I don't know what's wrong with that girl.
Jeremy, my best tech guy ,he is the best in this field as he claimed but it doesn't look like that to me when he couldn't open a freaking laptop. It's been a day since he trying but couldn't even open it.
How much more time you need to open this shit?”i asked as he looked at me with a tired face. “i'm trying sir, this is some really hard shit” he said while rubbing his forehead “Every time i am close to open it, it's security changed automatically. It looks nearly impossible to open” he said with a sigh removing his glasses. “I Don't care do whatever you can and open it up, i don't pay you for nothing ” i glared at him as he nodded before starting to work again.

I walked out of the room with a clenched jaw. As much as I hate to admit it that girl is surely pretty good at it, i don't think i have ever seen this type of security before. Looks like it's time to pay a visit to miss crazy.

Rose's pov

It's kinda getting boring now. David was quite silent to i assume he must be sleeping. I looked at the light that was peeping through a little hole. Flashbacks, i hate flashbacks.

"Ms. Rose?' i looked at Elijah who just called me, i mustered a smile"hey". "boss is coming to meet you" he said, his eyes filled with concern he was practically sweating "boss? that handsome hauk" i asked and he nodded making me smile like a kid who got his fav candy "do i look good" i asked twirling and
he looked at me with absolute disbelief. "just don't bully him and try not to piss him off" he said and i looked at him with wide eyes "i'm not a bully" i said "sure sure" he said rolling his eyes "david" i yelled as he stood up quickly "am i a bully" i asked with my puppy eyes "no sweetheart" he said and
i turned to elijah sticking my tongue out. he sighed before going to his big bad bodyguard personality. and t rust me he needs training in it."let's go"
he said i nodded and started walking towards a door with handcuffs on. he opened a door and stood outside the door.

There he was sitting on a chair looking all handsome in his black suit and white shirt he wore. he is sickly handsome oh god. i sat on the chair in front of him and cleared my throat. he looked at me for a minute "you hacked into my system, why?" he asked. straight to the point i see.
"well i was playing mario kart and suddenly goggle popped some amazing hacking shit and i was liking yeah imma try that and i accidently hacked in yours" i said nodding my head looking him in the eyes. while he looked at me like i was some sort of alien.
"you think i'd belive that?"
"No" i replied without missing a beat.

I sighed taking a Deep breath i looked at him “I hacked into your system i agree but there was a reason behind it. I am searching for something, that was taken from me. I have access to your data i do and its safe not a word is leaked as long as no one touches my laptop, the more you try the more it will complicate  so whoever is handling my laptop tell them to stop right now” i said seriousness dripping from my voice for the first time in life I'm serious oh god we should celebrate

He looked at me and then at the man who was standing beside the wall, the man nodded walking out of the room with a phone in his hands. “See i have a deal, First whoever is your tech guy he is definitely shit your firewall was the worst I've ever came accross it took me two sec to get in your system. So i will make a firewall for you a perfect one and more secure one. I will be your hacker, your tech and will get you access wherever you want and in return you protect me” i said as he looked at me with raised eyebrows
Protect from who?” he asked
Your not the only one I've hacked into, I've access to thousand of mafia out there so obviously they will kill me the second they find me” i said with a shrug

And If i refuse?”
“Your information will be trending on black market as well as in fbi headquarters” i replied with a smile on my face. He clenched his jaw
So deal” his expressions are totally worth it.