chapter 7

How do you guys bear with me 😭😭
Vote and comment for next part 💫

Rose's pov
It's been four days since Jungkook told me to hack into the mexican and four days since i came to know Jungkook's so called fiance bitchy bitch will be staying with us and four days since I got that phone call. Honestly is there any peace left in my life?

The morning started as usual as mine's and Elijah's laughter echoed in the mansion. Elijah Is such a fun company “Rose stop eating cookies early in the morning, go eat your breakfast” Ruby's voice reached my ears making me roll my eyes as she snatched my cookies from me “Hey! That's the love of my life,  you are splitting me from my love” i showed her my puppy eyes but in return i got a Stern “Rose and the warning behind her voice was no joke. “ok mom” i Huffed grabbing the plate of veggies eww.

I felt her gaze on me, i looked up and saw her looking at me with a loving gaze.

What?” i asked looking at her weirdly

Nothing you just look cute, you are like a little sister i never had” she chuckled while ruffling my hair

Woah woah woah ruby-chan~ ”

“Shut up and eat ”

“The Dracula is back” i sighed shaking my head while Elijah tried to stiff his laughs.
Soon footsteps were heard as everyone went silent ruby left and elijah stood behind me in his bodyguard posture as jungkook entered with david on his
tail he sat at the head chair and his bitchy fiance on his right while i was sitting beside her unfortunately while david stood behind jungkook and soon everyone started eating. after few min
jungkook broke the silence

Are you working on thing's i told you to do?” Jungkook asked me making me choke on my soup “Erm yeah am working on it" i said smiling awkwardly at him. “Good, what's the progress” he asked taking a bite of his omelette “Eh huh it will take some time the security is tight so” by now i was sweating. Ofcourse how will I tell him I haven't even started yet. “All she does is to whore around Your guards, are you sure she can even do something ”came the annoying voice of the bitchy fiance. I sighed and ignored her putting my focus on food “Seriously first Elijah then David and then what not, was your mother also like this?” she said and her words made me freeze on my spot. “Enough su-ae i will appreciate if you keep your mouth shut” Jungkook's voice bomed through the entire dining table. Ruby came with a bowl of soup and was about to place in front of that bitch and with my little nudge it spilled all over that bitch's dress. Hah did she really thought her words will affect me? “That what happens when you say when you're not supposed to” i Said placing my cutlery's and standing up “Excuse me Gentlemen” i said trying to walk out but i was yanked by su-ae “You fucking bitch ” she yelled lifting her hand probably to blow me up.

I closed my eyes ready to feel the pain but felt Nothing so i peeked a little and the scene infront of me made my blood ran cold. My eyes widened as i look at the Scene. David stood in front of me blocking su-ae's hand that was about to hit me, what was shocking was all the guards on the floor had their guns pointed at her with murderous look on their face. My eyes went to Jungkook and he was as shocked as i was, he slowly stood up “Put your guns down” he ordered but did they listen? No.

As my master's fiance i respect you Madame su-ae but one thing i won't tolerate is disrespect to my little girl” i almost didn't recognise David's voice when he said that. He stopped in the middle pointing towards me “That girl Is my daughter, MY little girl and i won't tolerate a word against her, i was silent because of the respect I have for master but now It won't take me a minute to forget your relation with master, so keep it as a last warning otherwise I won't hesitate to prove why i am known as the heartless monster” David said calmly in his deep voice, the calm in his voice was more frightening than rage ever could. My eyes turned glossy as i looked at David . Nobody has ever stood up for let alone say these things for me
David i owe you my cookie. Focus.rose.

Guys it's okay put your gun down please.. David please” i said as i slowly tugged on David's sleeves looking at him with my pleading eyes. He let go of her arm and every guard lowered their guns bowed and took their place as it was. David turned to me with his eyes as soft as ever “Sorry about that sweetheart go upstairs I'll have Ruby sent your breakfast up” he said softly as if he didn't just threaten the future queen of  mafia. I blinked my eyes rapidly looking at David, is he the same man who just had the gun pointed at a woman? Now he is talking to me in a honey dripping voice. Men, and there duality.I nodded my head walking upstairs. god what was that

After Few hours
I was sitting in Jungkook's office watching tangled. God i love that movie so much it's my favourite of all time. I was ordered to look into the mexicans but here I am watching movie. I was so into the movie that i didn't notice the opening of the door “So that's what you have been doing” a voice said, from behind me making me jump “ahhh” a scream left my mouth as i grabbed a pillow as my weapon, ready to attack whoever ruined my tangled time. My face paled seeing Jungkook with his hands folded on his chest and a scowl on his face.
“Ah Jungkook you scared me”  i let out a nervous chuckle but it died when i saw his glare
Instead doing what I told you to do you are watching some movie ”

“No-no i was tired so i was just taking a break you know ”

oh really”

“yeah yeah”

“ok show me the progress”

“eh- i uh...”

“you know what you are not leaving  this office until you give my all the information i need. And yeah no food” he said and i let out a loudest gasp

You can't do that”

“oh i did" he smirked and sat at his chair while i stood there looking at him making sure he wasn't joking but the look in his face said clearly he wasn't joking. I sighed heavily and sat down on the sofa grabbing my laptop.

2 hours since i am locked in this office with that devil i Huffed looking at the plate of cookies Ruby bought on his order and i was forbidden to touch them. I glanced at him and saw his head leaning on the desk with his eyed closed. A smirk made its way through my lips as i silent stood up and started tip toeing towards the dest finally cookies here i come. Keeping my eyes on him and the moment i slowly forwarded my hand  to take the cookie he opened his eyes. My eyes widened as i waved at him showing my charming smile. “Charger, i was taking my charger” i quickly grabbed my charger showing him and quickly went to my seat not before mentally cursing him.

After 10 mins i Huffed standing up “Where are you going?"

“washroom”

“why?” i turned to him with a weird expression on my face and clicked my tongue

To open the chamber of secrets.. what do you mean why?” i turned my back to him going outside but stopped when i heard his next word

Why don't you bring me all the information and i might help you find the childrens you are so desperately trying to find”  his voice reached my ear and my mind went blank. I stood frozen to my ground how the fuck did he know? Oh my god No it's not god? God no no no no he can't know, fuck fuck
Slowly turning to face him

How the f-” he cut me off saying “You are not the only smart one here”. I bite my lips and looked down “Can can you really find them?” i asked him “I can always try” he answered. I looked down at the floor Jungkook sure is a big mafia whole Korea is under him maybe he can really help me find them. I looked up in his eyes and nodded my head “Fine, promise me you'll find them”

Deal, you've my word” he said stuffing his hands in his pockets.