CHAPTER 3

Author's note:-
Those who have read the story already please do not spoil anything it's a request.

And don't forget to vote and comment for next part 💗
See you in the next chapter 🫶

Rose's pov

The look on his face was precious. He glared at me with full force, if looks could kill i would be dead, reincarnate and then dead again. His jaw was clenched so tightly it might break his jaw in two half.
I forwarded my hand "Partners?"
He looked at me for a minute then slowly held my hand for a sec then stood up going towards the door.

"Well it's not really a good manner to keep your partners in a cell Locked up" i said quickly going after him Making him stop in his track.
He looked back at me and took a deep breath "Uncuff her" he ordered his men as i happily forwarded my hands to the man as he uncuffed me.
While Jungkook asked me to follow him. FINALLLYYYYYY

We stood outside his big mansion with my jaw on the floor. Oh my god it's huge. He walked inside with his long strides while i walked behind him admiring the surrounding. He stopped in the living room. "Ruby" he yelled and soon a maid in late thirties came running. She stopped and bowed to him "Prepare a maid's room for her" he ordered while i rose my eyebrows at him maid room?
"Wouldn't do that to someone Who has important information " i mumbled to Myself but he he heard.
He clenched his jaw and looked at Ruby "Prepare the guest room "he said and started walking.

I cleared my throat "Umm can i have my phone and laptop back?" i asked "No" he replied without missing a beat. I controlled my urge to let out a groan as I watched his back fading away. Very well Mr Angry Bird we'll make sure to get back at ya
"Come I'll show you the room" Elijah said from behind me as I nodded before following him as he led me to the guest room. It was pretty with lavender colour walls and a queen size bed in the middle. "Hope you like it" Elijah said "i love it, thank you so much" i said with a smile as he gave me a smile showing his cute dimples.
"Erm i don't have any clothes and looking at that ass i surely do not want to die" i said as Elijah laughed. He looked at me nervously, scratching his neck "W-would you mind if i gave you my clothes" he asked "you live here?" i asked him as he shook his head "No, but we live at the end of the property they gave a quarter of all staffs it's not far, i will just quickly grab it" he said and i looked at with my doe eyes "Oh lijah you are the best" i exclaimed

I wrapped the towel around my hair as i stepped out of the shower tying strings of elijah's pant. he gave me plenty of clothes which are way too
oversized for me but i don't mind. i turned to the mirror while taking the hoodie. The full length mirror showed a girl a despise, i paused and looked
at the reflection in the mirror all my scars are naked my eyes went to the big scar that start from my stomach and go down and down and down.
unknowingly my finger touched the scar and all memories came crashing down.

"Oh sweety don't be scared it won't hurt"

"The more you struggle the more it will hurt so i suggest you stop"

"Oh babygirl shh look you are my favourite "

"This is the only thing you were born to do...to serve me...your master"

"MAM" someone called out and i broke out of my thoughts and quickly wore the hoodie "Yeah" u replied as I recognised her she was Ruby the maid
"Sir is calling you downstairs, Elijah will guide you to his office"
she said and bowed down
"oh and please don't call me mam, make me feel like an old hag, just call me Rose" i said with a smile as she looked hesitant but still nodded and left. I took a deep breath and walked out "You look cute" Elijah said once he noticed me making me smile. He led me through the hallways and stood in front of the door i looked at and he nodded.

I peeked inside his office and saw the devil sitting in his all glory, with a cigarette. Oh shit do i tell him the cigrette trigger my asthma.
Sending a quick prayer i walked in and saw a guy in his mid twenties sitting on the couch wearing glasses with my laptop and phone. I was about to walk to my laptop keyword about. When the devil cleared his throat i looked at him with a raised eyebrows and he raised his eyebrows back at me almost Daring me but did i back away? Hell nah.

"I called you here to discuss some rules with you since you forcefully invited yourself in here" he said i wanted to correct but seeing the look i kept quiet and listened to him knowing very well I'm gonna follow nothing.
"You are not allowed to go anywhere near the third floor or the basement"

"Whats on the Third floor "

"You don't have to know and don't you dare go there or the consequences will be severe"

"Gee okay " i replied he did nothing but provoked my curiosity.
"Second you are not allowed to leave the property, without my permission-" he got cut off by my coughing. I tried to stop but it wasn't in my control coughing turned into gasping. The familiar pain in lungs it felt like i forgot to breathe. I collapsed on the floor. I searched my pockets for inhaler but it was empty fuck. Fuck fuck. I know at this point i was hyperventilating upon feeling a presence i looked at Jungkook who was kneeling beside me. I pointed towards my bag that was beside my laptop "i-in-inhaler" i wishperd as he quickly went to my bag and came back with my Inhaler and bought it to my mouth.

After few minutes it finally calm down i took some deep breath "T-thank you" i mumbled to him "You are asthmatic " he exclaimed making me look at him weirdly

"Well unless inhalers are used for snorting drugs I'm very much asthmatic"