EIGHT

"I-I think you forgot to take your medication today," I say, the metal cell door shutting behind me. At least I remembered the keys.

"Mhm," he hums, moving in closer. "Did I?"

"Y-Yeah," I rapidly nod. Darren's tattooed arms snake around my waist, drawing me nearer to his body. We're close enough that our lips are barely touching. I'm breathing heavily like a maniac.

"You're my only medicine," he growls as he bites my bottom lip then draws back.

This teasing is driving me up the damn wall. I take matters into my own hands and go in for the kiss. I sigh in relief as his mouth finally connects with mine.

At this moment, I forget that I'm making out with an alleged murderer. Keyword: alleged.

I push those negative thoughts aside and focus on the now- this immoral and treacherous now.

Darren lifts me up to wrap my legs around his torso. I didn't realize he was this athletic. Usually, I could care less about that sort of thing, but everything about him holding me like this makes fireworks explode throughout my body.

As our tongues dance in each other's mouths, I can feel something begin to poke against me. Oh. He's- well, yeah.

I try not to freak out at the fact that Darren is growing hard underneath me. To be quite honest, I can't help but feel turned on myself. This man brings out every scrap of innocence I have left and smashes it into a million tiny pieces.

I break the kiss, look downward, and devilishly smile. "You seem pretty ecstatic to see me."

"Have you seen yourself? Of course, I am," Darren compliments.

I don't think I've ever received a decent compliment from someone on my physical features. If I have, it's obviously rare. His sweet words make my heart flutter.

"W-Want me to fix that?" I nervously question.

"You don't have to if you don't want to."

I pucker my lips. "Darren Walker not being a demanding, cocky asshole for once? What's going on, and what did you do with the real Darren?"

That joke makes him laugh- a charming, boisterous laugh. I would love to capture that beautiful sound on a tape recorder to play over and over and- I'm getting ahead of myself.

"I'm at least a decent human being," he sticks out his tongue to mock me.

I poke his chest in return. "Well, let me down then, decent human being."

Darren obeys, setting me back down till my feet can stabilize themselves on the floor again.

I want to taste more of him, I think.

Before I can even begin to process what I'm doing, my knees are pressing against the cold, hard ground. Not an ideal or comfortable position at all.

Darren unzips his dark blue jumpsuit, leaving him half-naked. His tattooed chest is displayed in all of its glory. The only thing left covering him up is his boxer briefs. I hungrily stare. I've never seen this much of his bare skin before. Of course, I'm going to savor this moment while I can.

His skin is a canvas full of dozens of inked designs. I wish I had hours to explore every inch of his body. Unfortunately, time is of the essence right now. I make a mental note to ask him about their meanings.

Darren eagerly watches me from above as I finally pull out his cock. I wrap my mouth around him, easily taking in the first few inches. He sighs in relief.

Eventually, I find a steady pattern of moving up and down, occasionally licking the tip. Once in a while just to drive him mad, I peer up at him with Bambi eyes. He curses as I bat my eyelids.

"You look so pretty around me, baby," Darren moans.
That sentence alone makes my heart ache with need and desire.

When I feel ready enough, I take in more of his length, far enough where the tip hits the back of my throat. This gesture causes me to choke, but I don't stop. Not even when tears weld up at the brim of my eyes.

Darren watches me in shock.

"Oh god-" he groans as I continue to gag on him.

I draw back, starting to tease my tongue around his tip. His head tilts against the wall, taking in every ounce of pleasure he can get.

He warns me that he's close to his climax, so I quickly wrap around him, taking his cock past my lips again.

It isn't long until a sticky, white fluid enters my throat. I have no choice but to swallow. There's nothing we could use to clean up the mess, so I just have to put on a brave face. We don't need any suspicious evidence left in here.

"You... are... amazing," Darren praises, zipping his uniform back up.

I stand up from my position, knees burning. As I almost am at eye level with him, I comment, "Now you have to return the favor."

"Oh, do I now?" he quips.

"Duh," I sing. "It's in the handbook."

For the hundredth time today, we kiss. My arms hang off his shoulders, feet pushed up on my tippy-toes. He's much taller than me. I don't think I'll ever get used to that.

"So..." Darren says, pointing to my neck. "Who gave you these?"

"I think his name was Dave or something. I can't recall," I banter.

"I'll have to talk to this Dave then," he scolds.

Darren attaches his mouth to the same spot he bruised up earl-ier. I shakily breathe at his actions. But before anything else can progress, there's a loud knock at the door. Oh no.

"It's time for your recreational hour," a guard booms from the other side.

Darren whispers to me, "You need to hide behind the door."

Frantically, I place myself behind the metal and try to control my breathing, using my hand to cover my mouth and nose. It opens right after I hide.

As I close my eyes, I can hear the guard handcuffing Darren. The two of them leave within a matter of a few seconds. Once the door slams shut, I let out a giant sigh.

That was close.