Job

My dad asks me to work at the auto shop sometimes after school. I agree because it seems like fun.
On day I knock on my dad's office door and see a young man around my age sitting across from my dad's desk.
"Honey, this is Robby. He is going to be working here," Dad says. I wave and give a slight smile, which he returns. Dad starts showing him the basics while I show some possible costumers some cars.
I see Robby get into a Porsche in the show room and turn the engine on. What the hell is he doing?! Dad runs up to him and bring him to his office. I hear uncle Louie laughing.
"What did you do?" I asks him sternly.
"Just having some fun," He replies.
"If you think tricking the new guy is 'fun' then you belong in an asylum," I spit at him. I walk away angrily and bike to Cobra Kai.
I kick the boards as hard as I can and break them in one try.
"What's wrong kid?" Johnny asks, walking up behind me.
"I started working with my dad and this new guy just got a job there, my uncle who also works there thought that messing with the new guy would be 'fun,'"  I say, kicking harder.
"Your uncle sounds like an ass," Johnny says.
"He is," I reply, turning around and wiping the sweat off of my forehead.
"Don't overwork yourself kid," Johnny says. The phone ring in the office and I run to answer it.
"Hello, this is Cobra Kai karate, how can I help you?" I say.
"Hi, this is east side high, is Johnny Lawrence there, it's about his son Robby Keene," The woman on the other end questions.
"Yeah, I'll get him," I say. JOHNNY HAS A SON! "JOHNNY! ITS FOR YOU!" I shout. He takes the phone and gestures for me to leave the room. I wave goodbye and head home.
I try to sleep, but all I can think about is the fact that Johnny is a dad. Lucky kid.