Preparations

I walk into the dojo and Johnny runs up to me.
"We did it! We can compete in the all valley!" He howls.
"Yes!" I squeal, jumping up and down.
Sensei tells the class and says to meet him at some junk yard for training tomorrow. We all agree and head our separate ways.
I walk into the junk yard and see Johnny standing on a car. He gives us some motivational speech and tells us to get to work. Destroying cars, running through tires, walking on a thin piece of wood that's on top of rusty nails, oh and running from wild dogs. El- Hawk gets bit and has to go to the hospital for rabies shots. I pet the dogs because I am a huge animal person. I wish I had pets. Luckily I volunteer at the zoo so I can spend time around animals.
Over the next few weeks sensei trains us extra hard. I stay back and do one on one training, he says I have the best chance at winning. He teaches me every move he knows. I train hard, I'm rarely home anymore and I haven't spoken to my family in weeks. The training is taking over my life, but it's worth it. When I win the all valley under 18 tournament, people will worship me and see how damn amazing Cobra Kai is.
"So I want to take her somewhere romantic, but not too romantic," Miguel says.
"You should take her to get tattoos, my boy Rico just hooked me up with this," Hawk says, taking off his top. I can't help but stare at his bare top, he has gotten so much more muscular since joining Cobra Kai.
"No, no that's ok," Miggy replies and Hawk puts his top back on. Miggy looks at me and Aisha.
"Don't look at me we used to be friends. All I know is that she likes chocolate and astronomy," Aisha mutters.
"Max?" Miggy asks.
"Sorry man, just because we're twins doesn't mean we're close. What Aisha said is true so I guess just trust that," I respond.
After everyone leaves I stay behind and start hitting the bag.
"Max," Hawk says. I whip around to face him.
"Yeah?" I utter, out of breath.
"Uhm, did you maybe want to go with me to golf and stuff later... like a date?" He asks nervously. I blush profusely.
"Uhm, yeah. Yeah I'd like that, pick me up at 7," I reply. He smiles and walks away. A date wow, I like the more confident Eli, I'm happy.