⁰ ❪amara...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟬

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟬. 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗮... ❫ ⁰

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖬𝖨𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖤𝖫 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖫𝖨𝖲𝖠 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖨𝖤 𝖶𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖤𝖣 hand-in-hand as they looked around the room where multiple kids played, ran and shouted as more couples looked around to find their child. "Here we have the child from 5 through 10 years of age." The Administrator had explained a she led the couple through the filled rooms. Just as the three were about to leave, Michael had noticed a young girl sitting alone against the wall, avoiding all attention towards herself. "Ma'am, what about her?" Michael at asked as he pointed with his eyes towards the little girl trying to camouflage with the wall.

"Um..." she looked through her clipboard as Michael had walked over to the young girl. Lisa Marie had walked closer to watch Michael and the girl's reaction. As the girl noticed the King of Pop walking towards her making her look and turn away. She looked at him through her hair that covered her face. "Hello... what's your name?" Michael asked the young girl. She was hesitant to respond but spoke softly. "Amara..." she spoke her name to the man. "That's a beautiful name. You know, it's Greek and it means eternal." Amara had slightly smiled at the new information. She certainly didn't know that.

Lisa Marie had watched as Amara was warming up to Michael as she seemed less tense, it made her smile. Michael had waved her over, "Amara, this is Lisa." Michael introduced them and Lisa Marie warming smiled at her. "Hi, Amara. It's nice to meet you." Amara had a shy look on her face but kept eye contact until she nodded and looked down. "You wanna stay with her for a second?" Michael asked asked Lisa in her ear as she nodded to let him go talk with the administrator. She was the one.

────────── ✦ ──────────

𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖶𝖤𝖤𝖪𝖤𝖭𝖣 𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖤𝖣, Michael & Lisa Marie had came to pick up Amara and take her to her new home. They had travelled through plane all the way to Clearwater, Florida where Lisa Marie's house was located. As soon as Amara had exited the car, her eyes widened at how big the place was. She had no idea that the people who had adopted her were... rich. "You wanna see inside?" Lisa asked as Amara looked at her and nodded. As they walked closer to the door, Amara made the shocking action towards Lisa and Michael as she took their hands in both of hers.

Lisa unlocked the door and led them inside. The inside made Amara look and appreciate the openness and luxuries. "Amara, we want you to meet someone. She's your sister.." Lisa said and smiled at the young girl before she turned to the stairs. "Dani!" Lisa shouted as she walked to the stairs. Amara looked up at Michael who gave her a warm and comforting smile until her attention was taken away by another girl just her age. Meeting new people made Amara nervous, causing her to hide behind Michael. "Amara, this is Dani.. Danielle, this is your new sister." Lisa introduced the young girls who were now practically family.

Amara was nervous to how Dani's reaction would be to her. "It's okay." Michael had reassured her as Amara still seemed nervous and they could sense it in the air. Amara gulped and came from behind Michael to officially show herself, however, the feeling of revealing herself made her feel vulnerable. "Hi..." Amara spoke in a tiny voice and stared down at the floor a couple of times. Lisa and Michael watched as Dani had walked over to Amara and wrapped her up in a hug. "I always wanted a sister." Dani said in the hug.

Amara was shocked and she started to feel like she loved the affection, especially since she was an only child beforehand. Amara finally wrapped her arms around Dani and returned back the hug. Lisa and Michael smiled at their interaction until Lisa spoke, "Dani, you wanna show Amara your room. You two can go play." Lisa said and Dani nodded excitedly as she pulled Amara with her up the stairs. Since Amara and Dani were about the same age, especially being year twins, they got along pretty well then Amara expected. Amara even met her new brother; Benjamin.

Lisa and Michael stayed downstairs to talk about their daughter. One that they can share and love. But they knew that their marriage would be short lived, that's why they choose to adopt in order to maintain some type of friend-relationship. Amara may not have been either their biological child, but they would still treat her as their own. And that was the plan.

────────── ✦ ──────────