⁶ ❪training...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟲

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟲. 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀... ❫ ⁶

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖠 𝖧𝖠𝖣 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖨𝖳 𝖮𝖵𝖤𝖱 𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖲𝖤𝖫𝖥 and had made the decision to contact Dwayne in training her for her next possibly movie hit. But the thing is, when Mara auditioned for the role, getting the call just a week and a half later, she was told that she's have to have her skin cleared up before she even started shooting. But Mara didn't really want to think about that as to why she decided to call Dwayne and just take her mind off of what the movie industry has to make her do. In all honesty, I wasn't really affected by it because it just hoped it would be enough for me to keep acting.

"Hey, Amara! How are things?" Dwayne's voice answered the phone after multiple dial tones. "Things are good. I just wanted to ask to see if we could meet up in person?" I asked politely. "Sure, that'll be cool. Do you know where you wanna go?" Dwayne asked me, I sent him the details through text and got ready for the day. I flat ironed my hair and placed clips on them before grabbing my bag and sending a goodbye kiss to my babies and Misha.

────────── ✦ ──────────

mara's ig story...

10 million views

10 million views...

────────── ✦ ──────────

𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖠 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖲𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖶𝖠𝖨𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖨𝖭 the cafe spot where she and Dwayne Johnson would meet and have a conversation. I instantly noticed him and I smiled and gave him a hug. It had been a while since I last saw him, making it a nice little reunion. "Hey, Mara, how you doing?" He asked me as we sat down. "I'm doing good. How are you?" I asked him. "Oh, I've been great." He answered and I smiled and nodded. We had started up conversation after conversation until I decided to bring up why I had asked him to come here.