⁷ ❪jimmy fallon show...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟳

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟳. 𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐... ❫ ⁷

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖯𝖤𝖮𝖯𝖫𝖤;

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 appears at Flo Rida's beach concert in Miami, Florida. She has no fear of showing off her new skins.

comments...

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬𝟴: mara looks so hot in that photo

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬𝟰: I was there, she looked like she was having a fun time. That made me happy...

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟭𝟬: I will literally send her a letter personally just to give her an idea to just cover up those patches!

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬𝟬: I've said it before, I'll say it again, like father like daughter...
↳ 𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟬𝟰: do you have any other insults or are you just saying it to make yourself feel better about your ugly ass self?

────────── ✦ ──────────

𝖨 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖫𝖠𝖸𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖥𝖨𝖱𝖲𝖳 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳 the lounge beach chair. I was soaking up the sun and taking a bit of a tan with me. I sighed and relaxed as I connected my hand with another beside my on my right. "Thank you for inviting me." I heard her voice and I looked over at her with sun in my eyes. "Thanks for coming. I wasn't sure how you'd feel by hanging out with someone who's 4 years older than you." I answered and claimed my sight back once the sun was out of my eyes. Selena laughed, "Well, I quote the great Aaliyah, 'Age ain't nothing but a number'." Selena said and I smiled and rested my head back to take the sun in again. "Not that I'm complaining but, why did you invite me?" She asked me, I looked at her. "I'm back, barbie's and I brought the drinks!" Onika spoke loudly as she came to us with three drinks held together in Nika's hands.