⁸ ❪happy birthday mara...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟴

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟴. 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺... ❫ ⁸

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖩𝖨𝖬𝖬𝖸 𝖥𝖠𝖫𝖫𝖮𝖭 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖬𝖠𝖭𝖢𝖤, my birthday came right after that. I was turning 22 today. I watched as the morning sun lit up the world to the start of another day. I reached other to feel Misha on my other side of the bed but it was empty. I turned my face to the right and see the cold empty space. "Mish?" I called, if he was in the bathroom. Instead I heard movement downstairs and what seemed to be a pan fall on the ground. I got up and left the bedroom down to the stairs and walked to the kitchen.

I found Misha, Lake and little 10 month old Elliott, in Misha's chest in the carrier. "Hey... what's going on?" I spoke up as I found Misha pick up the pan from the floor. "Oh, hey! There she is." Misha said as he stood up, "Ma ma.." Lake exclaimed as she bounced on her feet in happiness. I smiled at her and giggled before picking her up. "We were tryna make breakfast for you. Weren't we?" Misha asked and Lake nodded and placed her face in my neck.

"Happy Birthday, Mara." Misha told me as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my temple. "Thank you." I said softly and rested my head on his shoulder before I took in their work. "We're you guys trying to make pancakes?" I asked Misha and looked up at him as I raised my head from his shoulder. "Uh, ha.. yup." Misha said and got embarrassed.

I chuckled before kissing his cheek and placing Lake down. "Okay, how about I help you. Because I know you'd say no if I asked to make them myself." I said and we both laughed. I send Lake to watch some tv while we made breakfast.

────────── ✦ ──────────

𝖳𝖬𝖹;

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗔 𝗝𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗢𝗡 celebrates her 22nd Birthday today!

𝗧𝗠𝗭 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦: "Happy Birthday, Mara!" - TMZ