⁵ ❪make up...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟱

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟱. 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝗉... ❫ ⁵

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖠𝖥𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖮 𝖤𝖷𝖳𝖱𝖠 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲, Mara Jackson and the cast of Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes had been released and the cast were talking with interviews about the movie while showing up for the premiere. Mara went alone, but she stood next to her on screen ape brother: Andy Serkis, taking multiple pictures with the actor. Mara wore an all black lace dress with black diamonds inserted into the dress. "Mara! Mara, over here!" "You look beautiful!" "To your left, Mara!" Multiple voices shouted at Mara that she hated it. It was like she was a full on show pony.

Now, to the fans she can allow, but to predators like the paparazzi, now there's a problem. Mara had came over to the interview lady as she called her over. "Mara, what was it like to play this role? Was it any different compared to your other roles?" She asked and shoved the mic right in my face. "Um... I wouldn't compare it to any of my past roles because this was is indeed a little different but it was a fun new experience. And I can kind of place it beside my movie opportunity to Avatar." I replied as I choose the most appropriate and explainable words I could.

"What is it you enjoyed about this filming this?" She asked next, "I'd say that I got to learn sign language. And I think when I see the film for the first time it'll have me appreciative of the hard work and training that had to go with it." I answered and included to speak with my voice and use my hands to sign them. I was hoping this would be the last question before I got to go in.

The female reporter nodded, "That's a great way to look at it. One last question before you go, um, what are your thoughts on people comparing you to your fathers condition?" She asked, showing no remorse this time. I froze and rolled my tongue along my cheek before speaking up. "Um... I haven't really read any of the comments that are being said about me so, I can't really reply but I just think we should stop patronizing each other because of our differences that make us who we are." I replied and turned away from the interview. "I agree. I totally agree. Thank you for your time, Mara." I smiled and waved before heading to the theatre to watch the film with the cast, crew and director.

────────── ✦ ──────────