² ❪skin...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟮

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟮. 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇... ❫ ²

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝖩𝖴𝖲𝖳 𝖡𝖤𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖴𝖭, Amara had to visit the doctor to figure out what is going on with her... skin. Nurses had take care of my blood, dna and serums to test out my skin condition. I had slowly been growing white spots all around my face and body. The door opened and in came the Doctor, female. "Hello, Ms Jackson, I'm Doctor Keating." I shook hands with her, "Nice to meet you." I said softly and watched her sit down. "So, the nurses gave me your dna and blood sample, here's a wipe for the serum." I took the wet wipe and wiped my arms to where they spread the serums.

"From your test results, you showed positive results to pigmentation in your skin cells." I was slightly confused by pigmentation so I asked, "Pigmentation?" I heard of that word before but can't remember the definition. "It's the scientific word for... vitiligo." She said hesitantly, no doubt since she knew who my... father was. "I'm.. developing Vitiligo?" I asked, unbothered to my surprise. "Yes. If you don't mind me doing a physical examination.." I nodded, I guessed to check my skin. I took off my sweater where I wore a tank top underneath.

I watched as Dr. Keating had examined my skin on my arms and shoulders. "Well, from the looks, it seems fast acting.. do you mind?" She asked as she wanted to check my stomach. I nodded and lifted the tank top up till I could see the large white spots along my right hip and up. "So, it is fast acting. Has it grown any more from this amount?" Doc asked and I shook my head no. "No. It's stayed like this since my last premiere." I said, recalling the time when I stared in that movie Faster with Dwayne Johnson.

"Alright." Doc said before I placed my sweater over my tank top. "So, good thing to know is, it is one fifth inherently speaking. Do either of your kids have it as well?" Dr. Keating asked as she sat back down in her chair. "No. I had them before I developed it." I said as I looked down at my lap. January 1st and December 24th of 2010 was Lake and Elliott's birthdays. "Okay, so since you had them before, it's less likely that either of them will inherit it." I nodded again and looked to the window. "Do you happen to have any face masks?" I asked, turning to the female doctor.

────────── ✦ ──────────