¹ ❪fake smiles...❫

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟭

⁰ ❪ 𝟬𝟭. 𝖿𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗌... ❫ ¹

𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢

𝟣𝟧 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖲 𝖧𝖠𝖣 𝖦𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖡𝖸 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝟤𝟢 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝖮𝖫𝖣 Mara Jackson was currently sitting in an interview with Hayden Christensen about the film; Takers. "So, going through the movie, you all have cars that match your characters. Like, you have the Rolls Royce and you have the Cadillac. In real life, if you could just have any car to pick, I don't know if this was your car to pick. But what car do you think matches your personalities?" The male interview had asked, regarding to our representative cars in the movie. Hayden answered first, "I don't know, I like fast cars. But uh..." I held my attention on him as he searched for the right answer in his mind.

"That's tough, I think maybe a bike. Like a nice Ducati." I turned my eyes away and back to the interview and camera with a big smile spread on my lips. "And for me... I think I'd go for.. 911 Turbo Porsche." I answered once the name of the car and type came to my mind. "That's a lovely one. And that scene with you and the Russians, it seems like, you would think that they would take you for granted or not giving you enough credit to being a good fighter. Do you have those moments where you feel like people take you for granted in life." He asked me and I thought of an answer.

"Well, I'll definitely have to watch out for that moment when it comes." I joked and it made Hayden and I laugh. "But no, I would rather surround myself with positive things and people that I trust then be surrounded by negativity." I replied back and explained in the most professional way I could. "And that's just the thing... with this life. There's always gonna be people that want you for something. So, yeah, you gotta look out for those people." Hayden said, agreeing with my statement towards myself.

"Well, the movie is called Takers and y'all are taking what y'all feel you deserve, in real life was there situations where you felt like you had to take something back from your career?" He asked us, I was the one who answered first this time. "Yeah, I can relate to that because I came from a completely different life and country, but I stuck my flag in the ground to go and get it." I replied before Hayden spoke just after. "Yeah, I grew up playing sports and came from a really competitive family and you know, when you wanna win at something, you try to take the title. And that's a form of that as well." Hayden finished and I nodded and smiled tightly.

"Well, everybody's gonna enjoy Takers, and I'll continue to fall you guys, so thank you." He finished off the interview and I smiled, "Thank you." I replied, shaking his hand - he doing the same with Hayden - and rested back in my chair.