news?

GUYS IM SO HAPPY HONKAI STARRAIL IS ABT TO BE PLAYABLE YIPPY!! (Im also happy bc i got new mangas yesterday)
_____________________________________________
tsukasa's pov

I woke up in a hospital bed, it was night probably around three or four. It hurt to breathe, but I didn't pay much attention to it. With difficulty I start looking around and I immediately see my mom and sister sitting around my bed, my father was missing but, honestly, who cares? It's his fault I'm here. Anyways,it was as if the hospital was deserted: not even a sound or noise was heard, it had never happened before but who knows, maybe they will all be sleeping .I decide to go to sleep since it would have been useless to stay awake.

The next morning

Saki'pov
I woke up in the hospital,I open my eyes and see my mother and brother sleeping, it was very early so I decide not to wake them up.I get up from the rather uncomfortable chair now that I think about it,I go to the window and start watching the sunrise, in fact it was 6:30 in the morning, it wouldn't make sense to be awake so early but I couldn't sleep.
after a few minutes my brother wakes up, I immediately run to him to ask how he is.

"Big bro! Goodmorning! How are you? Are you feeling any better?"
I start asking so many question.
"saki don't worry i'm fine except i can't breathe very well but it's ok."
"Do you want me to call a doctor?"
"It's fine"
"Okay the-"

I am interrupted by the sound of a door opening.

"Uhh tsukasa tenma right?"
"Yeah"
"Ok so, tsukasa how are you feeling? Any better?"
"Yeah I'm better, it just hurts when I breathe "
"Its normal, you have just had a very delicate operation on your lungs, it always happens to those who undergo this operation. "
the doctor left the room, soon after my mother awoke from her sleeping beauty sleep.

"Uh? What happend?"
good morning sleeping beauty, did you sleep well?" I answer her.
"Hey! And by the way yes."
"I have news for both of you."
"What is it?"
"I've decided to divorce your father, I've only now realized he's been a bad influence on all of us all these years, sorry, I should have listened to you. I didn't want to accept the fact that I married such a monster, that man he's not ready to have a family, he's immature"
My mom said.

i was happy that she finally realized it, we could finally be free from that monster.In the end he only used my mother because she is rich.

"I'm going to file for divorce today, I'm tired of living with this being."
"Today?"
"Yes."
"Oh okay."
"By the way dear, how are you?"
"I'm okay mother"
"good to hear!"
"Hehe"
"now I'm going to the hospital secretariat to find out when you can go home."
"Okay!"
"Oh big bro, I forgot! Here!"

I handed him his phone

"Oh!Thank you saki!"
"You're welcome"

Tsukasa's pov

I took my phone and immediately saw the WXS group with 100,000 messages, rui chats with almost 2,000 messages, nene who kept spamming me to find out where I was, emu with more than 1,000 messages.
I open the groupchat and they all start to ask question.

nn: oh god tsukasa! Were were you! You haven't texted us back for 3 days!

Emuu:yeah! we were worried kasa!

Ruru:agree

Tsu:sorry guys I'm kinda in the hospital rn

nn: IN THE HOSPITAL?

Emuu:WHAT HAPPEND?

Ruru:WHY ARE YOU THERE AGAIN?

Tsu:guys chill, btw it's a long story, if you want you can come here and I can explain everything.

Ruru: I'm coming

Emu:me too!

nn:same

Tsu:ok then, I'll wait for you here.

I close the chat and I open Instagram,
Huh?my dad posted a picture on his profile? But he never uses Instagram-

'I'm finally free women, can't wait to have se-'

I close his profile. I was shocked.
My mom alredy told him?

"Kids i'm back!"
"Mom?"
"Yes dear?"
"Did you already told dad tha you want a divorce?"
"No, why?"
"Take a look"

I hand her my phone where it showed my dad's post.

"...how does he know that I want a divorce. He wrote it in the description"
"Mom I have a strange feeling about this."
My sister said.

in fact she was right, how did he know if my mother didn't tell him anything? there is something underneath.

_____________________________________________

mystery yummm

Hehe I will publish the next chapter this afternoon or soon. How do you think How do you think this story will end? Anyway, in case you were wondering: wasn't this supposed to be an angst story? Be patient, I'm unpredictable and cruel.