"shoujo rei"

Do i need to explain?
_____________________________________________
Tsukasa's pov:

I was on my way home after my father said he wanted to see me. All the things he told me were also true, so I had come to a conclusion I would have satisfied him.
i got home my mom and sister still very worried from the other night and they are all over me and so are my friends.
I went into my room, did my homework and started writing letters to everyone I know.
I wrote another letter where I explain why I'm doing this.
I was going to finish it all tonight, and I started waiting. I opened my phone and went into the sekai, left a letter on the empty gray floor, and walked out. Without anyone noticing.
i lay down on my bed FORTHELASTTIME

"Dear diary..."

I opened my old diary from when I was 10 and started flipping through the pages. At first everything was normal, I talked about school etc but as time went by everything became so sad and dark. I couldn't take it anymore, I closed the diary and threw it across the bed

"I hate this"

I got out of bed and I checked the time, it was eight in the evening. I put on my yellow cardigan, and grabbed my purse. I was still in uniform, but who cared? I said goodbye to my mother and sister and left three letters for them on the kitchen table. Then I stopped by all my friends' houses, and slipped the letters under the door.
I went to the station, it was ten o'clock now, all the people who were there, they wouldn't have realized it before I did it, they were chatting and they wouldn't have noticed it. I leaned on a pole, and when the bar went down, I climbed over it.
"hey kid!Go back it's dangerous!"
"Young man, you need to come here."
the train was arriving, and just as I was about to receive what I have been waiting for for years...Someone caught me before the train took my life.
"...why did you do that!"
i was crying and i was trying to make that person who was holding me leave me i didnt even see who it was but i guess its a guard.
"tsukasa kun, why did you try to do such a thing?"
That voice...
I turned around and in front of me I saw rui. He was about to cry as he looked me straight in my lifeless eyes.
"...rui?"
"Hey kid! Are you ok? Thank god this boy took you before the train came"
"..."
I didn't know what to do, Rui had just saved my life, but why?
"Rui why did you did you do that?"
"I- I saw your letter. You are one of my closest friends and I couldn't let you do this, you always accepted my ideas without thinking about the dangers trying to make me feel at ease. No one has ever treated me like this..."
"Rui..."
"I'm sorry I have to go"
he got up and ran away.
"...thank you."
"Hey kid come here now contact your family to pick you up"
I followed the guard and as I walked I thought
'maybe i never wanted to die, i was just looking for a reason to live, and now I THINK I FOUND ONE'
In the car my mom started yelling at me
but I didn't listen to her.
I already knew what I was going to do the next day.
_____________________________________________
And scammer got scammed everybody! Im gonna go make a sad ending bye