"Seventeen"

Im bored so take this!
_____________________________________________
I was back in my room. Right away I hear someone knocking on my door, I couldn't move or speak.

"Tsukasa...? It's me rui,your mother and your sister tried to talk to you but you didn't answer them, may I know if you want to at least talk to me? Or I can get anyone you want to talk to come here, but at least tell us!"
"...come in"
"Okay, im coming"
he opened the door and sat down next to me.
"So, could you please tell me what's going on with you?"
"I don't know. I just don't really feel emotions."
"You don't?"
"Yes exactly. It's like I'm dead. I can't hear anything no matter how hard I try."
"Tsukasa-kun..."
"...can I hug you?"
"Huh?"
"Can I?"
"Yeah..sure but, may I ask why?"
" I don't really know. Just feel like it"
as soon as I hugged him I felt a strange feeling of comfort, I felt more…safe
I didn't want to leave, and before I knew it, I was asleep in his arms.

Rui's pov:
i accepted that tsukasa hugged me, but when i noticed that he wasn't moving anymore, at first, i was a little scared, i admit but he was just sleeping.
he was cute, he looked so innocent while sleeping- wait, is it possible that I am in love with him...?
No way...but, maybe I'm right.
i don't care, the only thing i should care about is saving tsukasa. At one point, i feel my phone vibrate. It was a strange notification, I opened it and found myself in the sekai.

₩ØŇĐƏŘ $ƏĶÄ1

"What...what is this? Wait where is tsukasa now?"
"don't worry rui, he's with rin and len. We had to see you to talk."
It was KAITO, but he was...strange.
He looked way more sadder than the old one.
the last time i was in the sekai it was less sad. Oh well, now I should just listen to them.
"So? some update on tsukasa?"
"Yeah. He seriously needs help."
"Mh..."
"I don't know anymore what to do"
"I see. We should keep him away from luka."
"Why?"
"Well, his feelings are enhanced, so are all the vocaloids and sekai. Now Luka is much more aggressive than usual, and the last time tsukasa was here he tried to kill him."
"KILL HIM"
"yeah..."

Tsukasa's pov

I was in a white room. The floor was wet, and there were people in front of me. I couldn't decipher who they were, my vision was blurry, but when I started to see better, it turned out that it was my 17th birthday
It was the worst birthday ever. My father had tried to hit my mother at my party. Well it wasn't really a party, it was just a family thing. My mom was crying on her knees as my dad yelled at her how much he wanted her to have an abortion instead of having me, how much he hated her and how much he wanted a divorce.
i was shocked, i didn't know what to say, and i started crying silently. My sister was sitting on the sofa, she was looking at them with wide eyes.
that was the official day where my mom sank into an abyss and changed forever, instead my father acted like nothing happened, in fact, his life was only getting better.
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ
Ḭ ḦḀṮḔ ḦḬṀ

that was the scene projected in my dream. I wanted to disappear more than ever now, but then I woke up in the sekai?
_____________________________________________

 I wanted to disappear more than ever now, but then I woke up in the sekai? _____________________________________________

The dream is inspired by seventeen from marina