"my one and only reason"

This is the 2nd part of the good ending.

Tsukasa's pov:
the summer holidays had finally begun, and for the first day, I had decided to do something special. I sent a message to rui,
to meet me at an address because I had to talk to him.
I put my school uniform back on, just because I had no idea what to wear.
I went out the window, because my mom grounded me, and headed to the place. It was near my house and it was beautiful.
There were many peach trees and since it was sunset, the light was beautiful.
I started waiting for rui to come when all of a sudden
"Booh"
"AUGH, Rui are you serious?"
"Hehe"
he was also in his school uniform.
"So? what did you want to talk to me about?"
"Rui...can I tell you something?"
"Sure anything!"
"I-"
"You?"
"I love you"
"...what?"
"I don't care if you don't love me back but I just want you to know that... you are my one and only reason to move on."
"Tsukasa.."
"..."
I had my head down and now a tear started rolling down my face.
I was too busy thinking that he hated me and that he thought I was a monster when he...kissed me.
It was the most beautiful and honest kiss I've ever had.
"I guess this is my answer."
"You...love me back?"
"I've always done it tsukasa, yesterday when I ran crying it was because I couldn't see you in these conditions and I ran away, but I've always loved you"
"..."
"So, Tsukasa, do you want to be my boyfriend?"
"YES!"
I jumped to embrace him making us fall to the ground. I was crying even harder than before.
"I love you, Tsukasa"
_____________________________________________
😡