"shoujo rei"

Yo bitch
_____________________________________________

I was on my way home after my father said he wanted to see me. All the things he told me were also true, so I had come to a conclusion I would have satisfied him.
i got home my mom and sister still very worried from the other night and they are all over me and so are my friends.
I went into my room, did my homework and started writing letters to everyone I know.
I wrote another letter where I explain why I'm doing this.
I was going to finish it all tonight, and I started waiting. I opened my phone and went into the sekai, left a letter on the empty gray floor, and walked out. Without anyone noticing.
i lay down on my bed FORTHELASTTIME

"Dear diary..."

I opened my old diary from when I was 10 and started flipping through the pages. At first everything was normal, I talked about school etc but as time went by everything became so sad and dark. I couldn't take it anymore, I closed the diary and threw it across the bed

"I hate this"

I got out of bed and I checked the time, it was eight in the evening. I put on my yellow cardigan, and grabbed my purse. I was still in uniform, but who cared? I said goodbye to my mother and sister and left three letters for her on the kitchen table. Then I stopped by all my friends' houses, and slipped the letters under the door.
I went to the station, it was ten o'clock now, all the people who were there, they wouldn't have realized it before I did it, they were chatting and they wouldn't have noticed it. I leaned on a pole, and when the bar went down, I climbed over it.
"hey kid!Go back it's dangerous!"
"Young man, you need to come here."
the train was arriving, and just as I was about to receive what I have been waiting for for years...I got off the rails and...
The people who were there were yelling at me to move and the guard wanted to try and take me back but it was too late.
I finally felt the pain of death. Everything went black.
My life was finally over.
_____________________________________________