I'm happy now.

GUYS HONAKI STAR RAIL IS OUTT
⚠️:mention of p1lls (PLS DO NOT THINK BAD)
_____________________________________________
Tsukasa's pov
"What was that"
"What was what?"
"Tha-"
*the door opens*
"Hello guys I'm back"
It was my mom.
"why do you look so upset? Who did you expect hehe"
"Thank god, sorry miss tenma, emu just said something scary and we got scared."
"Oh I get it, by the way kasa they discharge you this afternoon, pack your things"
"Yeah okay!"
"Tsukasa do you want us to help you?"
"Yeah maybe my mom he thought I was going to stay here for days and so he brought...um..."
as soon as he opened the box where my clothes were, it exploded.
"I get it"
they helped me get everything, we were halfway through the job when my sight falls on a mirror. In my eyes I was awful, so I made a too hasty decision. But in the end what could I do? Every time I struggle to make a real smile or be really happy what choice did I have?
"Guys im going a minute to the bathroom!"
"Okayyy!"
"God tsukasa how do you have so much clothes?"
"they're not even all hehe!"
as I exited the room my fake smile faded. I started walking towards a staff room. I went in, luckily that hospital didn't have cameras everywhere, so I was safe. I close the door behind me and open a shelf with medicines. I look at them for a while and my attention falls on a particular package. "happy pills". I had seen them before somewhere, and they were perfect for me, so I never had to worry about pretending, always keeping that smile on my lips it hurt my face.
I take the box and put it in my pocket and carefully leave the room cleaning the things I touched so as not to leave footprints and I walked towards the room and I find my friends lying on the floor with half of the clothes still in the box
"Awhh cookiee"
"..."
"Emu wake up"
"AAH oh hello rui kun"
"Hehe"
"Guys im back!"
"KASA HOW TF DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH THINGS"
"wait let me help you"
we finished after 30 minutes when my mum came in to warn us it was time to go
"Andd...done!"
...
"Guys time to go!"
"great timing! We just finished"
"Wow!Anyways today we are today there will be a party with all your friends to celebrate tsukasa coming home! Ehh well for one more thing"
"Mom they know"
"Ohhhh Okayyyy"
well i didnt mention it but i was in the hospital for more than 4/5 days soo
"we will definitely come miss!"
"Great!We wait for you at my house around 8/9 PM"
"Perfect!See you there miss! BYE KASAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"
"emu!"
"Awh sorry nene chan!"
"Hehe bye bye!"
"Byee fufu"
"Bye kasa"

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

at the party it was almost time for the party, I had a slightly bigger T-shirt and some pants, nothing special. I took the pills from my jacket and swallowed one. As soon as I swallowed it, I immediately felt happier, as if the gray and black world I knew had been painted in bright, happy colours.

️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
"TSUKASAAAA THE GUEST ARE HEREEEEE"
"COMING!"
"Hello tsukasa senpai! Sorry if I couldn't come to see you but my dad yk he locked me at home"
"Don't worry toyaa!"
How are you?"
Much better!"
"Well I'm happy about it"
Come toya!Take a seat"
"Thank you miss ruby, I heard about the divorce, is everything ok?"
meanwhile, all the guests arrived.

_____________________________________________