Chapter 4

Angelo de Luca POV

"Angelo," I heard a voice screeching. I don't think I've ever hated my name more. I turned around, already knowing who it was.

"Why would you like that skanks photo?" she squeals like a goddamn pig.

"Tiffany, you are no longer together. Get a fucking grip," Lorenzo barked back at her, getting angry by the second.

"But baby, I still love you," she pouted, making her look like a goddam pig.

"Well, I don't, so leave," I said, resisting the urge to punch across the face.

I would have done it without a second thought if she were a man, but Alessandro would kill me if I did that to a girl.

Don't get me wrong, it has nothing to do with strength or feminism. My Nonna would probably put me up for adoption if I did that.

However, I was also taught to treat women like queens, and as much as she bothered me, I didn't really believe in hurting women.

Now if she instigated something physical, I would defend myself. I would never lay my hands on a woman without a valid reason.

"Finally, she's gone." Enzo says

"I fucking hate her." That was clear the first time he met her; Enzo never really liked her. I guess he was a lot smarter than I was in that.

"Hey guys." Antonio said it with a smile on his face. He was the good sibling, the kind one, and the perfect one. Me and Enzo were the troublemakers, I guess.

"Can we head back home? I've been here way too long already," Enzo whined like a baby. I rolled my eyes but nodded.

Just as we were about to leave, I heard Elle's brother and father come over for business all the time, so we eventually got closer, not to mention she's best friends with Alessia, our cousin.

"Hey Elle, everything's ok." Enzo immediately asked. In many ways, Yu Ling and Antonio were similar, but Yu Ling was a lot more innocent than my brother.

Ant hated violence, but if someone were to try and hurt him, he would back, and he wasn't naive, but that wasn't the case for Elle.

She believed in good and loved everyone, but people were cruel, which means she gets hurt a lot, be it emotionally or physically.

"Yep, I even managed to make a new friend," she said, smiling hard.

"Who?" Enzo asked with a forced smile. I understood his apprehension. A lot of girls in this school aren't the best people, and the thought of one of them hurting Yu Ling was terrifying.

"Her name is Amara; she's a new student and my new roommate, but she's a year older than me," she says, the smile on her face never fading.

"New student?" Ant asked slightly confusedly; it had already been a month into the new year, so a new student joining was slightly surprising.

"Yep, she's really nice to me and really pretty." She gushed. Hmm, I would believe her, but Yu Ling wasn't the greatest at understanding if someone was making fun of her or genuinely liked her.

"Can we meet her? I'll let Xander know. We will be home slightly later," Enzo asked.

Yu Ling was more of a second family. My extended family used to live here a long time ago, so it was like Yu Ling was our cousin as well, but they moved to Italy a while back, and now that they are trying to move back home, it's harder to wrap their businesses, schooling, and all the others.

"Um, sure, we can go to my dorm." She says she is leading us to her dorm.

The only reason she got a dorm was so that she could make some new friends, but her previous roommate was a bitch, and she caused her hell, and I'm not letting that happen again.