Prologue

3RD POV

Mikaboshi: Beautiful.

Said the Nil star looking at the Race of watchers preventing him from entering The Multiverse.

Utau: AMATSU-MIKABOSHI! THE DREAD STAR! YOU ARE FORBIDDEN FROM ENTERING ANOTHER MULTIVERSE FOR THE DESTRUCTION YOU CAUSED!

Mikaboshi: Fool. You will cease from existence if you dare Stop me....

Aron: Doesn't Matter If we Die, WE WILL NOT LET ANOTHER CRISIS OCCUR! Living Tribunal sees everything, If you dared to attack another Multiverse, You will feel His Wrath. You cannot escape his Judgement.

Mikaboshi: As much I want to slowly tear the Multiverse with my hands, I won't. Now let me in.

Utau: You think we trust you? We all Saw what you did, Killing everyone with No remorse or guilt.

Mikaboshi: That is in my nature.......My very own identity. I am not looking for any trouble, Utau. I will try my best to not to destroy the Multiverse....

Emnu: You should back off to make that Much more easier.....

Mikaboshi: *sighs* Always Want to Do the Hard way.....huh?

As Mikaboshi Spoke, he Began to Charge at the Watchers, Wiping out Most of them in a flash. Only leaving Utau, Aron, a few more watchers who were injured and Terrified of the Might of King Chaos.

Mikaboshi: EVEN THE WATCHERS CAN DIE!

Mikaboshi then turned to Utau and Spoke.

Mikaboshi: Don't Worry Utau I won't kill you or the leftovers, just do your job, as you can't intervene......but WATCH.

Mikaboshi said his final words Before entering the multiverse. The watchers Saw the Nil Star entering Earth, not knowing the Fate Mikaboshi will bring.

Utau: That thing.........

TIMESKIP

Mikaboshi watching the Earth and its mightiest heroes from above. Seeing most of people with powers fight for Good while others spreading dread and despair.

Mikaboshi: Fascinating.....for what they have become.

Mikaboshi went to Japan began to take his human form as Y/N L/N in a dark silent alleyway. Soon he went out and merged within the busy streets of Musutafu city. While walking and observing the people with superpowers, he came Across U.A. High school. He stood there observing the high school
Till stranger saw him and asked.

Stranger: What are you lookin' at?

Y/N: Oh nothing, just What is this?

Stranger: You blind or something? Its a High School damn it.

Y/N: HIGH SCHOOL! FOR WHOM?!

Stranger: For the ones who have quirks.....here the students learn and train to Become heroes. You possess any of the quirks? You are trying to Get admission here? You need to give an Entrance exam fo-

Y/N: Alright Thanks, you can Go now.

Stranger: Hey. I am not Finished

Y/N: I said, GO.

Y/N said in a cold tone, having a direct eye contact with the stranger, making him terrifed and flee at the scene.

Y/N: *Sigh* doesn't matter how much Powerful they will become, Humans will still remain annoying and dumb.

Y/N then Looked back at the U.A. High school.

Y/N: Entrance Exam......huh?

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: Yes I am doing it and I am Fast as fuk. THANK YOU  @z286795586 for the suggestion.