Sports Festival pt.5

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL STADIUM

Present Mic: Midoriya! the match just started.....and he is completely Frozen?!

Everyone were surprised/shocked to see the student of class 1-A not moving.

Present Mic: He's got a blank look on his face and isn't moving a muscle! Is this Shinso's Quirk?! He didn't stand out at all, but could he actually be someone amazing?  Hitsohi Shinso from general studies has gotten the better of Izuku Midoriya from the hero course! Who would've Imagined this?! Will the bottom really overthrow the Top?

Shota: *whispers* That's exactly why I said the entrance exam wasn't rational.

Present Mic: huh? What?

Shota: Here's some basic data on the two of them. Since it's individual matches from here on out,  I had someone to compile it for me.

Shota said while holding the documents of two Combatants.

Shota: Shinso failed the entrance exam for the hero course. Since he also applied for general studies, he probably knew that would happen. His Quirk is really powerful, but the practical exam consisted of fighting Faux Villains. That gave advantage to those with physical attacks Quirks.

Aizawa looked at Shinso.

Shota: Shinso wouldn't have been able to rack up any points with his Quirk.

At the battle ring, Hitoshi began to speak up to the frozen Midoriya.

Hitoshi: 'You're lucky that you've been blessed, Izuku Midoriya.' Turn around and walk out of the bounds.

Izuku as he began to Walk, obeying Hitoshi's command.

Present Mic: Huh? What?! Midoriya's being so obedient!

Seeing this, the students of Class 1-A were worried.

Uraraka: Deku, why?

Lida: If you go out of the bounds, then you'll lose the match!

Y/N: Boring......

As Deku was about to go out of the battle ring, his two fingers began to glow. Soon it created a sudden jerk, breaking Hitoshi's spell with brute force.

Present Mic: Th-This is......! Midoriya's stopped!

Audience began to cheer up after seeing Midoriya finally stopped before he could reach out of the bounds.

Shota: 'His fingers are......Did he remove the brainwashing by making them explode?'

Izuku turned to see Hitoshi, who was Shocked to see how his plan failed.

Hitoshi: Why? You shouldn't be able to move freely! What did you do?

Izuku didn't Answered.

Hitoshi: 'He won't answer.....Did he figured out my secret? No, he should've heard from that monkey from the beginning. All I can do is make him talk again...' Say something.

Izuku again, didn't answered Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: You can produce that much power just by moving your fingers? I'm jealous.

Hitoshi was trying his best to Manipulate Izuku to speak but once again, He didn't answered and began to run towards Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: Thanks to my Quirk, I've been behind from the start. Someone who's been blessed like you can't understand, can you?

Izuku: 'I do understand. But it's true.....I've been blessed.'

Hitoshi: Someone like you who was born with the Ideal Quirk! Someone who can reach your goal!