Strange Tales: Moon Knight

(A/N: These are short stories on Strange's side and yes they are Canon to the main story.)

3RD POV
LOCATION: SANCTUM SANCTORUM

Dr. Strange walked out of the portal only to find himself in his very own home. He began to walk his way towards the Meditation chamber in the 3rd floor. Once he reached, he sat down, closed his eyes and began to meditate.

Dr. Strange: 'Tell me, Eye of Agamotto, Where are the Children's of the Midnight?'

The Eye of Agamotto began to glow till it shot a projection which showed the current location of The members of Midnight Sons all around the globe.

TIMESKIP
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY, MANHATTAN

Manhattan, heart of the New York City. Some say it looks more beautiful in the night compared to the daytime and they were right, the city is beautiful in the night. Well, this beauty isn't enough to stop criminals though.

???: HELP ME!!!

A woman shouted in the Dark Alley as the two thugs began to approach her.

Thug#1: No one's coming Lady.

Woman: P-Please, s-stay away from me!

Thug#2: Shut up, Bitch!

The thug said as he pulled out his gun, pointing at the innocent woman. As she thought this was the end, a voice came from behind the two thugs.

???: Get a job, you two sons of bitches.

The both thugs turned around to see a white-cloaked Crusader.

MOON KNIGHT. THE FIST OF KHONSHU.

Thug#1: What the Hell are you?!

MK: I am Moon Knight. The bearer of the mantle of Khonshu. Khonshu the justice bringer. I am vengeance.

Thug#2: I like your funny words Magic Man.

The thug said as he began to shoot with his gun. However, Moon Knight easily Dodged the bullets till the gun ran out of ammo.

Thug#2: WHY I CAN'T HIT YOU?!

MK: I am not real.

Moon knight said as he threw two Cresent darts at the thug#2's both eyes, killing him instantly.

MK: Bullseye.

Thug#1: Oh My God!

MK: He won't save you.

Thug#1: What are you!

The thug tried to punch the white Cloaked Crusader, but Moon Knight easily blocked and countered it by punching him in the gut.

MK: Lady, you can go if you want because things here is gonna get bloody.

Woman: Th-Thank You.

With that Woman ran away, leaving Moon Knight with the Thug.

MK: Now then.

Moon Knight grabbed the Thug with his collar and took out his Cresent dart, ready to peel off his face, till.....

Strange: Hey, Marc.

Moon Knight turned around to see none other than Dr. Strange.

MK: What do you want Cape-Man?

Strange: I need you.

MK: Ex-fucking-cuse me?

While Marc wasn't looking, the thug took his opportunity and Freed himself off from the Moon Knight and began to run away.

MK: Ah, great.

Moon Knight threw the Cresent Dart at Thug which landed straight on his head, killing him instantly.

MK: Anyways, what were you saying?

Strange: I need you back, in the Midnight Sons.

MK: For what reason?

Strange: It's a Long story, Marc. I'll explain to everything once I gather everyone.

MK: And if I say--

???: That's a Yes.

Marc was Interrupted by a familiar voice and he saw Him Behind the strange, listening to their Conversation.

KHONSHU. THE EGYPTIAN MOON GOD.

MK: 'Really?'

Strange: 'Great he is having his Talks, hopefully Khonshu convinces him.'

Khonshu: You have no choice, a Multiversal Amargeddon might be approaching soon.

MK: Khonshu......

Strange: What happened?

MK: FINE. I'm ready to join you with whatever Bullshit you want to me to join.

Strange: Good. Meet me at the Sanctum Sanctorum.

Strange turn around and began to walk away.

Strange: Thank you, Khonshu.

With that, Strange using his cloak of leviathan, flew away to locate other heroes.

TO BE CONTINUED