He Who Sleeps But Shall Awaken

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A. HIGHSCHOOL

With their internships concluded, Class 1-A returns to U.A. High and gathers in the classroom. Excitement and exhaustion linger in the air as they share their internship experiences through exchanged glances and knowing smiles. Each student's expression reveals a different tale of growth and challenges faced during their time away from the academy. But, Y/N sat quietly at the back of the classroom, lost in his own thoughts. The chatter and excitement of his classmates about their internships seemed distant to him. His mind was preoccupied with something that seemed to weigh heavily on him. As he gazed out of the window, lost in contemplation, he didn't notice Izuku approaching until he tapped Y/N on the shoulder.

Izuku: H-Hey...Mika--I mean Y/N! How was your internship?

Y/N turned to look at the Green-Haired boy emotionlessly.

Y/N: What Interns?

Izuku's eyes widen with surprise, realizing that Y/N didn't participate in any internships.

Izuku: Why didn't you join any internships?

Y/N: Why do you think I would? Izuku, you know what I am.

Izuku: Well...You ar right. But It is kinda hard to believe...

Y/N: That I'm on Holiday?

Izuku: That you are a God...

Y/N: The word you are looking for is "Anti-God".

Izuku: W-Well Anyways...What were you thinking about?

Y/N: It begins.

Izuku: Huh? Wha--

Before Izuku could continue his words, the ground beneath UA High starts trembling violently.

Announcer: Attention! This is not a drill! Follow your teachers' instructions and move quickly but calmly to the designated evacuation areas!

The students and teachers are caught off guard, their attention immediately drawn to the unsettling disturbance. Izuku's question is left hanging as everyone rushes outside to see the cause of the chaos.

As all the students and teachers reach the outside, they are met with the imposing presence of Lord Marr-vell standing before them. The dark energy surrounding him continues to cause tremors and disruptions in the vicinity, adding to the tension of the situation. The students and the pro heroes stand together, ready to confront the mysterious intruder.

Mar-Vell: Mortals, rejoice! Your Lord and Savior, Shuma-Gorath, will soon walk on your plane again. The chaos and destruction shall cleanse this realm of your feeble existence.

As the crowd process the appearance of Lord Marr-vell and his ominous intentions, whispers and discussions break out among the crowd. Fear, curiosity, and uncertainty ripple through UA High's occupants. However, amidst the commotion, Shota Aizawa, emerges from the faculty, his typically stern expression showing a mix of caution and determination.

Shota steps forward, approaching Lord Marr-vell with a no-nonsense demeanor. He has faced many threats as a pro hero and UA's faculty member, and his experience has taught him to be vigilant.

Shota: Who are you, and what is the meaning of this disturbance? State your purpose.

Lord Mar-vell smirks at Shota's straightforward approach, acknowledging the pro hero's presence.

Mar-Vell: I am Lord Marr-vell, a being of great power and knowledge. I seek one specific person among you—an imposter.

As the word "imposter" echoes in the air, Shota Aizawa's sharp gaze narrows, and he turns his attention towards Y/N. Y/N, replies with a gesture, that everything will be okay.