The Sleeper Of R'lyeh

3RD POV
LOCATION: U.A HIGHSCHOOL

After the USJ incident, Y/N was Currently in the teacher's Lounge, sitting On couch as Nezu, the Principal after sipping his tea spoke.

Nezu: Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Yes?

Nezu: Mr. Aizawa Told me everything he knows about you. Your Quirk is........quite Broken, I would say.

Nezu took another sip from the cup.

Nezu: About the USJ incident......you easily killed a Rank B Villain named Kurogiri while other students and even Thirteen Struggled against him.

Y/N: So?

Nezu: What are you....? We want to Know so that we can decided whether to Trust you or not.

As Nezu Said other Staff Members came In the Lounge including All Might and Aizawa, surrounding Y/N as he spoke.

Y/N: *sigh*.......My Real Name is Amatsu-Mikaboshi. I am also known as  "The August Star Of Heaven". I am the Void--the Ocean of Nothingness from which everything Began.....And Everything will inevitably fall to me....... Don't look me as A villain or a hero.....Good and evil are nothing to me......I am Beyond that....

Everyone in the room hearing Y/N's Words were a Little Terrified, till All Might spoke.

All Might: What Brings to U.A. High?

Y/N: I was Bored and Curious.....About this World. A world Where humans Look Upon the Sky to See these "heroes" instead of the Gods for their Protection.

There was a Silence in the room till Nezu Spoke.

Nezu: How can We Be so sure that You are not a threat to Us?

Y/N: Because I am not. Didn't you see what I did to the Villains? Plus, this world Will Fall into Non existence too, but Not yet. It can wait.

Another brief silence was all in the room for 1 minute.

Nezu: Alright Mikaboshi--

Y/N: Just call me Y/N.

Nezu: Right, Y/N, I guarantee you that This Conversation will Not reach Among Students or media. You can Continue as a Normal Student from tomorrow, but You exposed your powers a bit too much, which will bring fear among the students of this High school and we don't want that. For now, Go home.

Y/N nodded and left the Teacher's Lounge, leaving only staff members of U.A.

Shota: He is quite Powerful......more powerful than You.

Aizawa said as he turned his head to All Might.

All Might: I know. I just hope we don't do anything to make him pissed.

TIMESKIP

Y/N was currently walking towards The hotel with Scarlett was following him while using her Wings to float in the air.

Scarlett: That Conversation was.....something.

Y/N: hmm....

Scarlett: Will you going to tell them about....?

Y/N: Their fragile Minds can't Handle that much info....telling them would be beneficial as they can Atleast prepare for the Shuma-Gorath who is coming  to Destroy them.......By  preparing for their own Grave.

Scarlett: I think you should tell them......

Y/N: what will make a difference? Shuma is too much for them to Handle even if they got Enough Time to prepare everything.