Friend Or Foe

3RD POV

???: I have finally Arrived

Creature said, as he Walked out of the portal.

Scarlett: Quoggoth......

Scarlett had venom in her tone, seeing an Eldritch Being, Made her Blood Boil.

Quoggoth: Is that You, the Goddess of Destruction. HOW are You are still Alive ?

Scarlett: I was Given A Second Chance by Fate.

Scarlett Said As She readied herself to fight Quoggoth.

Quoggoth: Not Need for that, Godling. I am here for assisting you.......

Scarlett: WHAT?!

Quoggoth: I am Looking for the August Star of Heaven and My Journey has brought me here, to this Mortal Realm.

MEANWHILE

While Everyone else in the Monitor Room looking at the fight between Bakugo and Deku they suddenly felt the Ground shaking rapidly.

Eijiro: What is Happening?!?!?!

All Might: 'Something is Wrong......'

All Might: Team A and Team D, The match has been called off, you need Get out and regroup with Us.

Izuku: 'Huh?'

Bakugo: 'DAMN IT!!'

Uraraka: 'What's happening?'

Lida: 'The hell.......?'

As The students Went outside they were Horrified to see a large Creature having Multiple eyes and tentacles.

Minoru: WHAT ON EARTH IS THAT?!?!!?

All Might: 'An alien....?'

Soon Izuku, Bakugo, Uraraka and Lida Joined the others. As
Quoggoth's eyes laid down on the Heroes.

Quoggoth: Greetings Mortals, DO NOT FEAR ME.

Izuku: *Gulps* Hey he looks Friendly........

Quoggoth: I mean no Harm to you.

All Might: WHAT ARE YOU?!

Quoggoth: When My Master Made me, He Named me QUOGGOTH. I am Looking for........Amatsu Mikaboshi...
..who is hiding among the Y--.

Before Quoggoth Could finish, a Big Portal Opened and through it Came Black Tentacles Grabbing and Pulling him inside. Quoggoth Tried his best to Hold but more Tentacles Emerged and Grabbed him. At the end, He Got successfully trapped in the portal and it Closed. Students watching this Scene, were Both Amazed and Horrified. Seeing the Students like this, All Might decided to call off.